Liv Langma Advanced SL 0 Womens 2018 - Road Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Road bikes See the latest products
New in Road bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information The Liv Langma Advanced SL 0 women’s road race bike is a no-expense spared ultra-lightweight machine... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
The Liv Langma Advanced SL 0 women’s road race bike is a no-expense spared ultra-lightweight machine that’s built to reach greater heights with ease. Liv’s high grade Advanced-SL carbon composite is used throughout the frame and fork, bestowing the bike with impressive lightness, and a taut chassis that gives efficient power transfer. One of the lightest groupsets on the market, SRAM’s Red eTap 2x11 speed drivetrain delivers wireless electronic shifting that takes just a simple button press to activate. The Langma Advanced SL 0 is a serious race bike, which is why it comes equipped with a Quarq DZero Power Meter attached to the SRAM Red 50/34t chainset.
- Advanced SL-grade Carbon Composite frame and fork for the ultimate stiffness, strength & lightness
- SRAM Red E-Tap 11-speed groupset
- Giant Contact SLR Flux stem and SLR handlebar
- Giant SLR 0 WheelSystem
- Designed using Liv’s 3F Design Philosophy to build bikes for women
- LivRight Sizing Philosophy for the perfect fit across all sizes
- Sizes: X Small, Small, Medium
- Colour: Black
- The Liv Langma Advanced SL 0 women’s road bike is available with 0% APR finance
In Tibet, the locals refer to Mount Everest as Langma. Its summit is elusive and represents the pinnacle achievement in mountaineering, a conquest that only the bravest and strongest explorers have achieved. This ultra-lightweight road racing bike with innovative aero features delivers the speed and cutting edge needed for any race, climb or road ride. Impeccably handcrafted for the toughest climbers, aspiring racers, seasoned competitors and passionate cyclists alike, Langma is the secret weapon for charging the breakaway.
Langma is programmed for both prolonged uphill efforts and quick accelerations so you can conquer the steepest climbs, power through flats, rail technical descents, and attack the group! This bike is a true companion for a determined rider.
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance on baskets over £99
- UK price match
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16-point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
|Frame:||Advanced SL-Grade Composite, Integrated Seatpost|
|Fork:||Advanced SL-Grade Composite, Full-Composite OverDrive 2 Steerer|
|Stem:||Giant Contact SLR Flux|
|Bars:||Giant Contact SLR|
|Front Brake:||SRAM Red|
|Rear Brake:||SRAM Red|
|Brake Lever:||SRAM Red eTAP|
|Front Mech:||SRAM Red eTAP|
|Rear Mech:||SRAM Red eTAP|
|Shifters:||SRAM Red eTAP|
|Rims:||Giant SLR-0 WheelSystem|
|Front Hub:||Giant SLR-0 WheelSystem|
|Rear Hub:||Giant SLR-0 WheelSystem|
|Spokes:||Giant SLR-0 WheelSystem|
|Seat Post:||Advanced SL-Grade Composite, Integrated Design|
|Chainset:||SRAM Red, 34/50 with Quarq DZero Power Meter|
|Bottom Bracket:||SRAM GXP PressFit|
|Cassette:||SRAM Red, 11x28|