Liv Thrive CoMax Disc Womens 2017 - Flat Bar Road Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
New Product There's a newer version of this product now available...
Recommended alternatives We've found some more items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Road bikes See the latest products
New in Road bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information The Liv (Giant) Thrive CoMax Disc women's specific flat bar road bike is light, speedy and designed ... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
The Liv (Giant) Thrive CoMax Disc women's specific flat bar road bike is light, speedy and designed for fitness minded women. Build confidence on the road and get fit, faster.
Key to this Thrive is CoMax composite technology. The frame is built from a blend of performance grade raw carbon and a fibre reinforced polymer offers a smooth and efficient ride. CoMax offers improved vibration damping to soak up the sting of road buzz for comfort while being over 200g lighter than comparable aluminium framesets.
Small frame sizes, female specific components and a Liv (Giant) women's 3F design philosophy optimises your fit on the frame.
The Thrive CoMax is well spec'd with a capable 2x10 Shimano Tiagra drivetrain with smooth shifting performance in an easy to use 2x setup. Giant’s own rims are durable and smooth rolling for long lasting performance. Powerful hydraulic disc brakes offer improved stopping in all weather conditions – making the Thrive CoMax a capable winter training bike.
The Liv (Giant) Thrive CoMax Disc is ideal for fitness training, commuting and recreational fun.
- CoMax composite frame is lightweight & comfortable
- Women’s specific frame for an optimised fit
- Quality 2x10 Shimano Tiagra drivetrain
- Powerful hydraulic disc brakes for confidence in all weather
- Integrated RideSense speed/cadence sensor
- Size: XS, S, M
- Colour: Dark Green/Mint/Teal
- Weight: 10.2kg, Small tested (no pedals)
- The Liv (Giant) Thrive CoMax Disc is available on 0% APR finance
|Frame:||CoMax Composite Technology|
|Fork:||Composite, Aluminium Steerer Disc|
|Bars:||Giant Connect Flat Bar|
|Front Brake:||Tektro HDC-M291 hydraulic disc brakes, 160mm|
|Rear Brake:||Tektro HDC-M291 hydraulic disc brakes, 140mm|
|Brake Lever:||Tektro HDC-M291|
|Front Mech:||Shimano Tiagra|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano Tiagra|
|Rims:||Giant SR 2 Disc Wheel Set|
|Front Hub:||Giant Tracker Sport Road|
|Rear Hub:||Giant Tracker Sport Road|
|Front Tyre:||Giant P-R3 All-Condition, 700x28mm|
|Rear Tyre:||Giant P-R3 All-Condition, 700x28mm|
|Seat Post:||Giant Connect Composite|
|Chainset:||FSA Omega 34/50|
|Bottom Bracket:||FSA Cartridge|
|Cassette:||Shimano HG500 11x32|
Occasionally without notice, manufacturers sometimes change product specifications.