Lizard Skins DSP Grip
- ShowProduct Information Lizard Skins have taken their DSP technology best known for excellent durability, increased shock ab... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Grips & Bar Tape Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
Lizard Skins have taken their DSP technology best known for excellent durability, increased shock absorption and great feel in any condition, to the mountain.
The innovative DSP Grip fuses their new feather-lite lock tape technology with the proven performance of their exclusive DuraSoft Polymer material for an unmatched ultralight look and feel.
DSP (DuraSoft Polymer) is the next generation in grip technology providing riders with an unmatched levels of comfort, control and responsiveness. These grips have been rigorously tested on the world cup circuit and by their elite freeriders.
DSP grips are available in 8 colours (black, white, blue, red, pink, green, yellow, orange) and two thicknesses (30.3mm & 32.3mm – installed diameter). The grips are all 130mm in length with a weight (including grips, plugs and double sided tape) with a weight of 27 grams for the 30.3mm diameter and 30 grams for the 32.3mm diameter.
Their new feather-lite lock tape technology utilizes a unique installation process that is exclusive to Lizard Skins.
DSP Grip Install Instructions:
- Clean handlebar thoroughly with isopropyl alcohol before installing grips (bar must be dry before installing double sided tape).
- Remove backing from double sided tape.
- Apply double sided tape on clean handlebar (leave _ inch of double sided tape extending past the end of the bar).
- Tuck the 1/4 inch of double sided tape into the end of the handlebar.
- Spray glass cleaner directly onto the double sided tape and into the inside of the DSP grip.
- After spraying glass cleaner, twist grip onto the handlebar (this will require a little bit of effort to slide grip on).
- Wait until glass cleaner dries before riding with the grip.
There are currently no customer reviews
Grips & Bar Tape Guide
Delivery & Guarantee
We will try our very best to get your products delivered to you before Christmas, but due to Santa's overspill into our delivery services, we would like to make you aware that while we are making every effort to deliver your order to you in time for Christmas, there may be a potential risk of delay.
The last date to order a bike that is available for Christmas delivery is 5pm on Tuesday 18th December. For all other items the last date to order items that are available for Christmas delivery is 12pm on Wednesday 19th December.
You can easily spot which items are guaranteed for Christmas delivery with theicon. Choose your size and colour to see if the item qualifies for Christmas delivery.
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE to mainland UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.