M Part Carbon Fibre Fork Expander
- ShowProduct Information Features: Headset tensioning top cap expander system for use in carbon composite steerer tubes Expa... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (1)
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
- Headset tensioning top cap expander system for use in carbon composite steerer tubes
- Expands inside the steerer tube
- Causes no scoring or marking inside the steerer
- Recommended for carbon composite steerer tubes
- Anodised black finish with a lacquered carbon fibre top cap
- Great looking and extremely functional
Note: Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
M Part Carbon Fibre Fork Expander Reviews
Customer Reviews (1)
Not easy to find, these 1 inch expanders for carbon forks. Similar design to other 1 1/8th expanders, and does the job without risking damaging the steer tube
Not easy to find, these 1 inch expanders for carbon forks. Similar design to other 1 1/8th expanders, and does the job without risking damaging the steer tubeClose review
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.