MET Allroad Road Cycling Helmet
- ShowProduct Information The MET Allroad is made for those who enjoy spending time on the saddle, whether on the tarmac or on... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
- Show Size Chart
- Show Road Helmet Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
The MET Allroad is made for those who enjoy spending time on the saddle, whether on the tarmac or on gravel routes.
Sporty on one side, comfy on the other. It's exceptionally lightweight and secure thanks to MET's distinguishing design.
Designed for every ride the Allroad features a removable visor that snaps in and out of the side vents without any anchor clips. This concept makes the design of the Allroad cleaner and truly versatile. When less is more.
The Allroad is compact and minimal, a perfect match for your commute. Additional visibility is important when riding your bike, that's why it features an integrated rear LED light.
- In-mould polycarbonate shell with EPS liner
- Sunglasses ports
- Snap in/out visor
- Safe-T E-Duo Fit System
- 360 degrees Head belt, Vertical adjustment
- Integrated rear LED light
- Hand washable comfort pads
- Adjustable cam divider
- Reflective rear decals
- 16 Vents with Internal Air Channeling
- S - 52-56cm
- M - 56-58cm
- L - 58-61cm
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.