MET Terra MTB Cycling Helmet
- ShowProduct Information The MET Terra is a great quality MTB helmet if you're wanting something for trail riding, XC and eve... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (1)
- Show Size Chart
- Show Mountain Bike Helmet Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
The MET Terra is a great quality MTB helmet if you're wanting something for trail riding, XC and even a little bit of downhill thrown in. This lid is available is a range of colours, although we love the stealthy matte black best.
Keeping your head cool on those hot climbs is plenty of venting (also included in the visor). These vents are positioned at critical points to help direct air through and over your head. The hot air then escapes out the back.
The Terra is available in only one size but it does provide a snug fit with the use of a one-hand adjustable dial at the rear. You can micro adjust the fit too for optimal positioning.
Reflective rear stickers help improve your visibility on the roads too - and this would make a capable commuter helmet too.
- Construction - In-Moulding Intelligent Fusion - Different densities of material, depending on the characteristics of each model.
- Size Adjuster - Safe-T Twist - There is a dial at the back of the helmet for easy one-hand size adjustment.
- Straps - Lateral Dividers Strong Fit - V-Positioning them correctly, then blocking them in the chosen position is child’s play.
- Adjustable Visor - Two Positions - Protects the face and especially the eyes from branches, sun, rain or mud flicked up.
- Integrated Air Intake - Actively helps cool the head by directing the air towards the inside of the helmet.
- Comfort - Internal Padding/Anti-allergenic fabric. Hand washable.
- One Size Fits All - Adjustable From 54 To 61cm Head Size - The UN size of Terra offers a wide range of adjustment.
- Be Seen! - Reflective Stickers - At night or in tunnels, they make the bike visible to drivers approaching from behind.
Weight - 250g
Note: Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
MET Terra MTB Cycling Helmet Reviews
Customer Reviews (1)
This is a great helmet; lightweight, comfortable and it looks great! It has a great mechanism that makes it really easy and quick to adjust the size of the helmet to fit your head perfectly, and it's so light you forget you are even wearing a helmet. Tredz were fantastic too; really quick postage!
This is a great helmet; lightweight, comfortable and it looks great! It has a great mechanism that makes it really easy and quick to adjust the size of the helmet to fit your head perfectly, and it's so light you forget you are even wearing a helmet. Tredz were fantastic too; really quick postage!Close review
How to measure yourself for a helmet To find the circumference of your head, place a tape measure in the centre of your forehead, wrap it around above your ears and around the back of your head. If there's a slight difference between two different sizes, always go for the tighter size.
Adult Met helmets
Kids Met helmets
Met are one the world's leading manufacturers of high quality bicycle helmets, synonymous with care, reliability, efficiency and sustainable development.
Please note, all size information is provided as a guide - if you're unsure or need any further assistance you can call us on 01792 799508 ... we're happy to help!
Mountain Bike Helmet Guide
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.