Madison Isoler Merino Zip-Neck Long Sleeve Baselayer
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Long sleeve base layers See the latest products
RRP: £49.99 Save up to £6.00
RRP: £75.00 Save £19.00
New in Long sleeve base layers
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information An ideal first layer, the Isoler Merino baselayer gives unrivalled moisture absorption.Key Features:... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
An ideal first layer, the Isoler Merino baselayer gives unrivalled moisture absorption.
- The 100% Merino wool is 190gram in weight, ideal for sports by keeping you warm on the cool days and quickly wicks the sweat away on the warmer days
- Unlike man-made fibres, Merino wool retains its thermal properties when its wet to better regulate the bodies temperature
- As Merino is a natural fibre it naturally wicks sweat away from the body and doesn't hold the odours that man-made fibres do, keeping you dryer and odour free for longer
- The Merino hugs the body and stretches as you move making it the perfect fabric for a base layer
- Worn by itself, over a jersey or under a jacket as a mid-layer, the Isoler merino base layer is perfect for cycling, skiing or hiking and everything in-between
- The all over flat-lock stitching avoids any discomfort
- High zip-neck collar to aid temperature regulation
- Reflective detailing for added visibility
- It might be wool, but it's still machine washable
- Limited lifetime warranty
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.