Madison Track Kids Saddle
- ShowProduct Information Updated successor to the outgoing Y02 with 3 colours availableA good value anatomic saddle for kidsM... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Saddle Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
Product DescriptionUpdated successor to the outgoing Y02 with 3 colours available
- A good value anatomic saddle for kids
- Multi-density foam padding for cushioned comfort and effective shock absorption
- Strong and durable cover material
- 1020 high-tensile steel rails are durable and offer great strength to weight ratio
- Madison Kids saddles are specially designed to give proper support to the pelvic bones, without putting uncomfortable pressure on tender parts of the anatomy
- Suggested age range 4-6 years old
- 137mm x 203mm
- Weight 270 grams
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
There are currently no customer reviews
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.