Magura MT5 2-Finger For Left or Right - Single Brake
Save 15% RRP: £94.20Price Match
3 Questions / 3 Answers
- ShowProduct Information MT5, 2-finger aluminium light weight lever blade, for left or right, 2.200 mm hose length, single br... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
- Show Brakes Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
MT5, 2-finger aluminium light weight lever blade, for left or right, 2.200 mm hose length, single brake, incl. accessories (1 pc)
Introduction To The "Magura" Performance
Class adapted for use on cycles, motorcycle racing's proven 4-piston technology creates an absolute maximum of braking force. No matter how difficult the trail terrain, our 4-piston technology and novel new ergonomics in the brake lever give you a performance package which will fill you with confidence. The MT5 is also perfect for S-Pedelecs. The aluminium, two-finger brake levers are ergonomically perfect for your hands, allowing you to easily and accurately apply the braking power you need, even during long braking actions. Our use of Carbotecture® technology in the brake handle housing keeps the MT5's weight down to a minimum and provides optimal braking performance.
Enduro Magazin 02/2015 - "Braking torque and deceleration are brutal."
World of MB 05/2015 - "MT5 impressed the WOMB testers from the word go."
- Ergonomic, 2-finger, aluminium brake lever
- Carbotecture® SL housing & handlebar clamp
- Adjustable lever reach All-in-one,
- 4-piston brake calliper with banjo
- MagnetiXchange brake pistons for easy brake pad replacement
- Weight only 380 g
- Compatible with all MAGURA Storm and Storm SL discs
Color: Polished Black Anodized
Warranty: 5-year leakproof guarantuee for brake levers and cylinders after providing the original proof of purchase.
Designed and engineered in Germany.
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
Delivery & Guarantee
You may also like...
Shimano RT-MT900 XTR Disc Rotor
SRAM Guide RE Disc Brakes
Now £99.99 Save £33.01
Avid BB7 Road S - Front or Rear Mechanical Disc Brake
Now £99.00 Save £17.00
SRAM Level TL Disc Brake (Rotor/Bracket Sold Separately)
Now £76.00 Save £26.00