Magura MT5 2-Finger For Left or Right - Single Brake
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Disc brakes See the latest products
RRP: £110.00 Save £20.00
RRP: £78.00 Save £20.01
RRP: £74.00 Save up to £12.01
New in Disc brakes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information MT5, 2-finger aluminium light weight lever blade, for left or right, 2.200 mm hose length, single br... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
MT5, 2-finger aluminium light weight lever blade, for left or right, 2.200 mm hose length, single brake, incl. accessories (1 pc)
Introduction To The "Magura" Performance
Class adapted for use on cycles, motorcycle racing's proven 4-piston technology creates an absolute maximum of braking force. No matter how difficult the trail terrain, our 4-piston technology and novel new ergonomics in the brake lever give you a performance package which will fill you with confidence. The MT5 is also perfect for S-Pedelecs. The aluminium, two-finger brake levers are ergonomically perfect for your hands, allowing you to easily and accurately apply the braking power you need, even during long braking actions. Our use of Carbotecture® technology in the brake handle housing keeps the MT5's weight down to a minimum and provides optimal braking performance.
Enduro Magazin 02/2015 - "Braking torque and deceleration are brutal."
World of MB 05/2015 - "MT5 impressed the WOMB testers from the word go."
- Ergonomic, 2-finger, aluminium brake lever
- Carbotecture® SL housing & handlebar clamp
- Adjustable lever reach All-in-one,
- 4-piston brake calliper with banjo
- MagnetiXchange brake pistons for easy brake pad replacement
- Weight only 380 g
- Compatible with all MAGURA Storm and Storm SL discs
Color: Polished Black Anodized
Warranty: 5-year leakproof guarantuee for brake levers and cylinders after providing the original proof of purchase.
Designed and engineered in Germany.
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.