Marin Attack Trail 8 27.5" Mountain Bike 2018 - Enduro Full Suspension MTB
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Full Suspension MTB See the latest products
New in Full Suspension MTB
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Ride the most challenging MTB trails with confidence. The Marin Attack Trail 8 is a full suspension ... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (2)
Ride the most challenging MTB trails with confidence. The Marin Attack Trail 8 is a full suspension enduro mountain bike that is built to push the limits. Offering hard hitting performance the Attack trail 8 is built around a robust aluminium alloy frame that offers 150mm of fully active rear wheel travel. With a 160mm RockShox Lyric fork up front you will have the confidence to attack every trail.
- 6061 aluminium alloy frame offers 150mm of active suspension travel
- RockShox Lyric fork delivers 160mm of bump soaking confidence up front
- SRAM GX Eagle 1x12 speed drivetrain for a massive 500% gear range
- Shimano Deore hydraulic disc brakes for confident stopping power
- Sizes: Small, Medium, Large, X Large
- Colour: Gloss Grey
- The Marin Attack Trail 8 is available with 0% APR finance
The bike of choice for Enduro riders, the Attack Trail is a proven top competitor designed and built to handle the most demanding trail and competitive enduro riding. With a 150mm travel QUAD 3 suspension frame, internal dropper and shifter routing, and modern long, low, and slack geometry the podium is only one race away.
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance (up to 48 months) on any basket over £99
- UK price match guarantee
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16 point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
|Frame:||Series 4 6061 Aluminum Frame, 27.5” Wheels, 150mm Travel QUAD 3 Suspension Platform, Internal Dropper Post and Rear Der Housing, Chainstay Mounted Post Mount, 148x12mm Thru-Axle|
|Fork:||RockShox Lyrik RC 27.5”, 160mm Travel, Compression and Rebound Adjustment, Solo Air Spring, 110x15mm Maxle Stealth, 46mm Offset|
|Rear Shock:||RockShox Monarch Plus RCT3 Debonair, 200x57mm, Compression and Rebound Adjustment, Firm Pedal Platform Lever|
|Headset:||FSA Orbit, Sealed Cartridge Bearings, 1 1/8"x1 1/2”|
|Stem:||Diety Copperhead Stem, 35mm|
|Bars:||Diety Blacklabel, 800mm width, 25mm Rise, Custom Color|
|Front Brake:||Shimano Hydraulic Deore M6000, 203mm rotor|
|Rear Brake:||Shimano Hydraulic Deore M6000, 180mm rotor|
|Brake Lever:||Shimano Hydraulic Deore M6000|
|Rear Mech:||Sram GX Eagle|
|Shifters:||Sram GX Eagle|
|Rims:||F: Stan|s Baron S1, 25mm Inner, Sleeved Joint, BST Technology, Tubeless Ready, R: Stan|s Flow S1, 29mm Inner, Sleeved Joint, BST Technology, Tubeless Compatible|
|Front Hub:||Formula, 110x15mm, Centerlock Disc, 32H|
|Rear Hub:||Formula, 148x12mm, Alloy Axle, Quad Cartridge Sealed Bearings, Centerlock Disc, 32H|
|Spokes:||14g Black Stainless Steel|
|Front Tyre:||WTB Convict, 27.5x2.5", TCS Tough, Tubeless Compatible|
|Rear Tyre:||WTB Breakout, 27.5x2.35", TSC Tough, Tubeless Compatible|
|Seat Post:||KS LEV Dropper Post, Southpaw Remote|
|Chainset:||Sram Descendant 6K Alluminum, Direct Mount 12-Speed 34T, Boost Spacing|
|Bottom Bracket:||External Sealed Cartridge Bearings|
|Chain:||Sram GX Eagle|
|Cassette:||Sram XG-1275, 10-50T|
Occasionally without notice, manufacturers sometimes change product specifications.
Marin Attack Trail 8 27.5" Mountain Bike 2018 - Enduro Full Suspension MTB Reviews
Customer Reviews (2)
Tracks really well, corners well and climbs well. Bb a tab too low, 30% sag works better. I did a -1.5° angleset on this and it really corners way better with a longer wheelbase. Stock hubs are crap, replace them. A steeper seat angle and a slacker head angle would makes this a real ripper!
Tracks really well, corners well and climbs well. Bb a tab too low, 30% sag works better. I did a -1.5° angleset on this and it really corners way better with a longer wheelbase. Stock hubs are crap, replace them. A steeper seat angle and a slacker head angle would makes this a real ripper!Close review
this is very good bike that would fit any type of rider but it might be a bit expensive.
this is very good bike that would fit any type of rider but it might be a bit expensive.Close review