Marin Bobcat Trail 5 29er Mountain Bike 2018 - Hardtail MTB
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Hardtail MTB See the latest products
New in Hardtail MTB
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information The Marin Bobcat Trail 5 is ready to hit the mountain bike trails running. This hardtail 29er has a ... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
The Marin Bobcat Trail 5 is ready to hit the mountain bike trails running. This hardtail 29er has a robust aluminium alloy frame at its heart and features thoroughly modern MTB geometry. The 29” wheels roll quickly over rough and smooth terrain alike and are best suited to taller riders. Smaller mountain bikers may prefer the fit of the Bobcat Trail 5 27.5”.
- 6061 aluminium alloy frame for dependable performance
- RockShox Recon Silver suspension fork for plush bump control
- Shimano Deore 1x10 speed drivetrain for intuitive shifting with a wide gear range
- Shimano hydraulic disc brakes for all-weather stopping power
- Sizes: X Small, Small, Medium
- Colour: Gloss Cyan
- The Marin Bobcat Trail 5 29er is available with 0% APR finance
The Bobcat Trail family of trail hardtails are designed for the hardtail enthusiast and trail mountain bike rider looking for modern geometry and proper singletrack capabilities.
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance (up to 48 months) on any basket over £99
- UK price match guarantee
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16 point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
|Frame:||Series 2 6061 Aluminum, 29” Wheels, 68mm BB shell, 135mm Forged Dropouts, IS Seatstay Disc Mount|
|Fork:||RockShox Recon Silver 29”, TK Coil Spring, 100mm Travel (80mm on Size S)|
|Bars:||Marin Mini-Riser, 10mm Rise, 720mm Width|
|Front Brake:||Shimano BR-M365 Hydraulic Disc, 180mm Rotor|
|Rear Brake:||Shimano BR-M365 Hydraulic Disc 160mm Rotor|
|Brake Lever:||Shimano BL-365 Hydraulic|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano Deore Shadow Plus SGS|
|Rims:||Marin Aluminum Double Wall, 27mm Inner, Pinned Joint, Disc Specific, Tubeless Compatible|
|Front Hub:||Formula, 110x15mm, Centerlock Disc, 32H|
|Rear Hub:||Formula, Centerlock Disc, 32H|
|Spokes:||14g Black Stainless Steel|
|Front Tyre:||Schwalbe Tough Tom, 29x2.25”|
|Rear Tyre:||Schwalbe Tough Tom, 29x2.25”|
|Seat Post:||Marin Alloy|
|Chainset:||Marin Forged Alloy 1x10, Hollow Spindle, Steel Narrow-Wide 32T Chainring, 76mm BCD|
|Bottom Bracket:||External Sealed Cartridge Bearings|
|Cassette:||Sunrace 10-Speed, 11-42T|
Occasionally without notice, manufacturers sometimes change product specifications.