Marin Cortina AX 1 2019 - Cyclocross Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Cyclocross See the latest products
New in Cyclocross
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Cyclocross or gravel bike, you choose. The Marin Cortina has a go any where attitude that you can ri... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Cyclocross or gravel bike, you choose. The Marin Cortina has a go any where attitude that you can ride anywhere. With a lightweight alloy frame and carbon fork combined with disc brakes and plenty of tyre clearance the Cortina offers capable performance wherever you choose to ride it.
- 6061 aluminium alloy frame with CX geometry
- Carbon fork blades for a smoother ride
- Shimano Tiagra 2x10 speed drivetrain with CX chainset
- Tektro Spyre mechanical disc brakes for all-weather stopping power
- Sizes: 52cm, 54cm, 56cm, 58cm
- Colour: Black/Yellow
- The Marin Cortina AX1 is available with 0% APR finance
The Cortina AX is built with the aspiring cyclocross or gravel racer in mind, with a lightweight Series 4 aluminium alloy frame and carbon fork, thru-axles, disc brakes, and clearance for up to 40mm wide b-road devouring tyres.
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance (up to 48 months) on any basket over £99
- UK price match guarantee
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16 point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
|Frame:||Series 4 CX, 6061 Aluminum, 700C Wheels, Tapered Head Tube, Relieved BB, Internal Cable Routing, Post Mount Disc, 142x12mm Naild 12.3.9 Thru-Axle|
|Fork:||Naild NavIt Carbon, Tapered Alloy Steerer, Naild Locking Thru-Axle, IceT Brake Cooling Fin|
|Headset:||FSA Orbit, Sealed Cartridge Bearings, 1 1/8" x 1 1/2”|
|Stem:||Marin 3D Forged Alloy|
|Bars:||Marin Compact Drop|
|Front Brake:||Tektro Spyre-C Road Mechanical Disc, 160mm Rotor|
|Rear Brake:||Tektro Spyre-C Road Mechanical Disc, 160mm Rotor|
|Brake Lever:||Shimano Tiagra 10-Speed STI|
|Front Mech:||Shimano Tiagra|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano Tiagra|
|Shifters:||Shimano Tiagra STI|
|Rims:||Marin Aluminum Double Wall, 21mm Inner, 30mm Tall, Disc Specific, Tubeless Compatible|
|Front Hub:||Forged Aluminum Alloy, 100x15mm, 6-Bolt Disc, 32H|
|Rear Hub:||Forged Aluminum Alloy, 142x12mm, 6-Bolt Disc, 32H|
|Spokes:||14g Black Stainless Steel|
|Front Tyre:||Schwalbe X-One Allround, 700cx35, Folding Bead|
|Rear Tyre:||Schwalbe X-One Allround, 700cx35, Folding Bead|
|Seat Post:||Marin Alloy|
|Chainset:||FSA Gossamer Compact, 46/36T|
|Bottom Bracket:||FSA MegaExo Threaded|
|Cassette:||Shimano Tiagra HG-500, 11-34T|
Occasionally without notice, manufacturers sometimes change product specifications.