Marin Four Corners 2020 - Gravel Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Gravel bikes See the latest products
New in Gravel bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information The spirit of adventure on two wheels. The Marin Four Corners is an adventure road bike with the rea... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
The spirit of adventure on two wheels. The Marin Four Corners is an adventure road bike with the real feel or steel for a confident ride on every road, gravel track and even singletrack trail. With a stable upright riding position and all the mounts you need for touring and adventuring off the beaten track.
- Double butted CrMo frame for the real feel of steel
- CrMo steel fork with rack and fender mounts
- Disc brakes for all-weather stopping power
- Shimano Sora 3x9 speed drivetrain for a wide gear range
- Size specific wheel sizes: XS, S = 650b, M, L, XL = 700c
- Sizes: XS, S, M, L, XL
- Colours: Black, Gloss Blue
- The Marin Four Corners is available with 0% APR finance
The Four Corners is built for the adventure rider looking to explore deep off of the beaten path, sleep outdoors, and be ready for whatever pavement, dirt road, or light singletrack is around the next corner. The heads-up bar position and generous braze-ons that make it possible to live on the bike for days at a time are equally at home on the daily commute.
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance on baskets over £99
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16 point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
|Frame:||Utilitour Double Butted CrMo, Size-Specific Wheels (XS, S = 650B, M, L, XL = 700C) , New Utilitour Biometric Geometry, Fender and Rack Mounts, Disc Mount|
|Fork:||CrMo, Fender, Rack, and Bottle Cage Eyelets, IS Disc|
|Headset:||FSA No.8D, Sealed Cartridge Bearings|
|Stem:||Marin 3D Forged Alloy|
|Bars:||Marin Compact 12º Flared Drop|
|Front Brake:||Tektro Spyre-C Road Mechanical Disc, 160mm Rotor|
|Rear Brake:||Tektro Spyre-C Road Mechanical Disc, 160mm Rotor|
|Brake Lever:||Shimano w/ Integrated Shifters|
|Front Mech:||Shimano Sora|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano Sora|
|Rims:||Marin Aluminum, Double Wall, Disc Specific|
|Front Hub:||Forged Aluminum Alloy, 6-Bolt Disc, 32H|
|Rear Hub:||Forged Aluminum Alloy, 6-Bolt Disc, 32H|
|Spokes:||14g Black Stainless Steel|
|Front Tyre:||WTB Resolute, 650B/700Cx42, Puncture Protection|
|Rear Tyre:||WTB Resolute, 650B/700Cx42, Puncture Protection|
|Seat Post:||Marin Alloy|
|Chainset:||Shimano Sora Hollowtech II, 50/39/30T|
|Bottom Bracket:||Shimano Hollowtech II|
|Cassette:||Shimano HG300 9-Speed, 11-32T|