Marin Nail Trail 6 29er Mountain Bike 2017 - Hardtail MTB
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Hardtail MTB See the latest products
New in Hardtail MTB
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- Show Description A new attitude to mountain bike trail riding. The Marin Nail Trail 6 is a hardtail 29er MTB offers a... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
A new attitude to mountain bike trail riding. The Marin Nail Trail 6 is a hardtail 29er MTB offers a playful, confident ride and is ready for anything.
Redesigned for 2017 the Series 3 aluminium alloy frame is built with butted and hydroformed tubes for high strength and a low weight. The geometry is built for confident trail riding and features a slack head angel with low bottom bracket height and a longer reach. Combined with the 120mm travel RockShox Recon Silver fork this is a bike that offers a confident and playful ride on technical trails. The 29” wheels carry speed extremely well over rough terrain and offer more grip in the loose making them ideal for aggressive trail riding.
The SRAM NX 1x11 speed drivetrain is great to see on a hardtail at this price point and gives you a wide range of gears with easy shifting and reliable running. The Shimano hydraulic disc brakes offer confident all-weather stopping power when the trail points downhill. The 780mm wide bars with short stem offer improved control and are another plus point for this dialled trail hardtail.
The Marin Nail Trail 6 29er is ready for anything the trail dishes out.
- 6061 aluminium frame with butted and hydroformed tubes
- Dialled trail geometry for a confident ride
- RockShox Recon Silver fork offers 120mm of suspension travel
- 29” wheels for faster rolling over rough terrain
- SRAM NX 1x11 speed drivetrain for a wide range of gears.
- Shimano Deore hydraulic disc brakes for confident stopping
- Sizes: 17”, 19”, 20”, 22”
- Colour: Black/Navy
- The Marin Nail Trail 6 29er is available with 0% APR finance
The Marin Nail Trail 6 29er 2017 Features are:
Frame: Series 3 6061 Aluminum w/ SHOT Tech, 27.5” Wheels, Double Butted Frame, Internal Shifter & Dropper Post Routing, External Brake, 12x142 Thru Axle
Fork: RockShox Recon Silver RL 27.5”, 120mm of travel, Compression Adj, Rebound Adj, Solo Air, Tapered Alloy Steerer, 15x100mm Thru-Axle, 42mm offset
Headset: FSA Orbit, Sealed Cartridge Bearing, 1 1/8" x 1 1/2”
Bars: Marin Mini-Riser, 6061 Double Butted, 780mm width, 4 degree up, 9 degree back
Stem: Marin 3D Forged Alloy
Shifters: Sram NX, 11-Speed, right only
Front Mech: -
Rear Mech: Sram NX, 11-Speed
Chainset: Marin Forged Alloy 1x10, Hollow Spindle, Steel Narrow-Wide 32T Chainring, 76mm DBC
Bottom Bracket: External Sealed Cartridge Bearing
Cassette: Sunrace 11-Speed, 11-42T
Chain: Sram 110, 11-Speed
Front Brake: Shimano BR-M445 Hydraulic Disc, 180mm Centerlock Rotor
Rear Brake: Shimano BR-M445 Hydraulic Disc, 160mm Centerlock Rotor
Rims: Marin Aluminum Double Wall, Disc Specific, 27mm Inner, Pinned Joint, 32H, Tubeless Ready
Front Hub: Formula, 100x15mm, Sealed Cartridge Bearing, Centerlock Disc, 32H
Rear Hub: Formula, Quad Sealed Cartridge Bearings, Alloy Axle, 12x142mm, Centerlock Disc, 32H
Tyres: Schwalbe Nobby Nic Performance Folding bead 27.5x2.35" Front - Schwalbe Racing Ralph Performacne Folding Bead 27.5x2.25" Rear
Seatpost: Marin Alloy Light
Pedals: Resin Platform