Marin Pine Mountain 27.5"+ Mountain Bike 2019 - Hardtail MTB
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Hardtail MTB See the latest products
New in Hardtail MTB
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information The Marin Pine Mountain is a hardtail mountain bike that comes with 27.5+ tyres for greater traction... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (1)
The Marin Pine Mountain is a hardtail mountain bike that comes with 27.5+ tyres for greater traction and grip in challenging conditions. The fully rigid design makes for minimal maintenance riding, perfect for going on backcountry adventures. The CroMo steel frame is robust and comes with all the mounts you’d need to attach racks for luggage and equipment for when you go into the unknown.
- Double Butted CrMo frame is robust and comfortable
- CrMo fork comes with thru-axle and has suspension-corrected height and Boost spacing
- Shimano Deore 1x10 speed drivetrain gives simple and smooth shifting
- Sunrace 11-42t cassette gives wide gears for conquering mountains
- Shimano Acera hydraulic disc brakes are powerful and reliable stoppers
- Vee Tire Crown Gem 2.8" tyres absorb vibrations and deliver huge grip
- Sizes: Small, Medium, Large, X Large, XX Large
- Colours: Gloss Green
- The Marin Pine Mountain 27.5+ is available with 0% APR finance
The Pine Mountain is a classic steel hardtail with modern trail capabilities for hardtail purists pushing the limits and seeking adventure. Plus-sized tires are an instant confidence boost and traction upgrade, sticking to most everything and making it possible to navigate rough and slippery trails and obstacles with new conviction.
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance on baskets over £99
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16 point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
|Frame:||Double Butted CrMo, 27.5+ Wheels, Boost 141x9mm Open Dropouts|
|Fork:||CrMo, Thru-Axle, Suspension Corrected, Boost 110mm Spacing|
|Headset:||FSA No 57E, Sealed Catridge Bearings, 1 1/8" x 1 1/2"|
|Stem:||Marin 3D Forged Alloy|
|Bars:||Marin Mini-Riser, 6061 Double Butted Aluminum, 15mm rise, 780mm width, 4º up, 9º back|
|Front Brake:||Shimano BR-M425 Hydraulic Disc, 180mm Rotor|
|Rear Brake:||Shimano BR-M425 Hydraulic Disc, 160mm Rotor|
|Brake Lever:||Shimano BL-425 Hydraulic|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano Deore Shadow Plus SGS|
|Rims:||Marin Aluminum Double Wall, 38mm Inner, Pinned Joint, Disc Specific, Tubeless Compatible|
|Front Hub:||Joytech, 110x9mm, 6 Bolt Disc, 32H|
|Rear Hub:||Joytech, 141x9mm, 6 Bolt Disc, 32H|
|Spokes:||14g Black Stainless Steel|
|Front Tyre:||Vee Tire, Crown Gem 27.5x2.8", Dual Control Compound, Folding Bead, Tubeless Ready|
|Rear Tyre:||Vee Tire, Crown Gem 27.5x2.8", Dual Control Compound, Folding Bead, Tubeless Ready|
|Seat Post:||Marin Alloy Light|
|Chainset:||Marin Forged Alloy 1x10, Hollow Spindle, Direct Mount Steel Forged Narrow-Wide 32T Chainring, Boost Spacing|
|Bottom Bracket:||External Sealed Cartridge Bearings|
|Cassette:||Sunrace 10-Speed, 11-42T|
Marin Pine Mountain 27.5"+ Mountain Bike 2019 - Hardtail MTB Reviews
Customer Reviews (1)
British roads are crumbling away. With 2.8" schwalbe super Moto-x tyres, I can just about keep up with the slower roadies at my local bike club on this bike. Change tyres over to 3.o" schwalbe Nobby nics & you have an offroad mudbuster. A very underrated versatile bike with numerous modification options. I have 29.5" inside leg & can barely touch the ground with the medium size. ie. it rides quite 'tall'. Check the standover height.
British roads are crumbling away. With 2.8" schwalbe super Moto-x tyres, I can just about keep up with the slower roadies at my local bike club on this bike. Change tyres over to 3.o" schwalbe Nobby nics & you have an offroad mudbuster. A very underrated versatile bike with numerous modification options. I have 29.5" inside leg & can barely touch the ground with the medium size. ie. it rides quite 'tall'. Check the standover height.Close review