Marin Rift Zone 3 29" Mountain Bike 2020 - Trail Full Suspension MTB
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Full Suspension MTB See the latest products
New in Full Suspension MTB
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information The Marin Rift Zone is a short travel trail speed freak, delivering instant power to the ground whil... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
The Marin Rift Zone is a short travel trail speed freak, delivering instant power to the ground while not sacrificing the suspension. 29” wheels roll over the rocks, and your trophy case will picking up KOMs and PRs
- Aluminium alloy frame with 125mm travel MultiTrac suspension
- Marzocchi Bomber Z2 fork for 130mm of plush suspension control
- Shimano SLX 1x12 speed drivetrain for a huge gear range and easy shifting
- Dropper post with remote for more control on the descents
- Sizes: Small, Medium, Large, X Large
- Colours: Orange/Black
- The Marin Rift Zone 3 is available with 0% APR finance
INTENDED USE FAST PACED, EPIC RIDES
PUSHING THE ENVELOPE UP AND DOWN THE TRAIL CHASING PERSONAL RECORDS
The Rift Zone is our most speed oriented MultiTrac bike, created for the rider looking for the speed and roll over capabilities of 29” wheels in a trail capable package. Long, low, and slack trail geometry is more aggressive than an XC race bike for more control at top speed, and more fun while chasing seconds.
MODERN GEO FOR THE MODERN TRAIL SLAYER
Using the most from modern features, Rift Zone models utilize short fork offsets and slack head tube angles to ensure that the bike handles perfectly from a seated or standing position, and travels effortlessly up and down the mountain.
SERIES 3 ALUMINUM FRAME
Rift Zone 1, 2, and 3 models feature Series 3 aluminum frames, with detailed forgings, highly manipulated tubes, and full internal cable routing, giving the rider the highest-end alloy frame that Marin offers.
MULTITRAC SUSPENSION TECHNOLOGY
MultiTrac is an acclaimed suspension system, fine-tuned to have a balanced ride capable of absorbing big hits with an efficient pedaling platform. The rocker link provides a progressive leverage ratio for the rear shock for small bump sensitivity and the feeling of a long travel system on large drops and rocks.
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance on baskets over £99
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16 point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
|Frame:||Series 3 6061 Aluminum Frame, 29” Wheels, 125mm Travel, MultiTrac Suspension Platform, 148x12mm Boost Thru-Axle, 73mm Threaded BB w/ ISCG05 Tabs|
|Fork:||Marzocchi Bomber Z2 29", Rail Damper with Sweep Adjustment, 130mm Travel, Kabolt Bolt On Axle, 44mm Offset|
|Rear Shock:||Fox Float DPS, Performance Series, EVOL Air Spring, 3 Position Compression Adjustment, Rebound Adjustment, Custom Tune, 210x50mm, 25mm x M8 Hardware Top and Bottom|
|Headset:||FSA No 57E, Semi-Sealed Cartridge Bearings, 1 1/8" x 1 1/2”|
|Stem:||Marin 3D Forged Alloy, 35mm|
|Bars:||Marin Mini-Riser, 6061 Double Butted Aluminum, 780mm Width, 28mm rise, 5º Up, 9º Back|
|Front Brake:||Shimano MT420, 4 Piston Hydraulic Disc Brake, 203mm Rotor|
|Rear Brake:||Shimano MT420, 4 Piston Hydraulic Disc Brake, 180mm Rotor|
|Brake Lever:||Shimano MT401 Hydraulic Lever|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano SLX SGS, Direct Attachment, 12-Speed|
|Shifters:||Shimano SLX, 12 Speed, SL-7100R|
|Rims:||Marin Aluminum Double Wall, 29mm Inner, Sleeved Joint, Disc Specific, Tubeless Compatible|
|Front Hub:||Forged Alloy, 110x15mm, Centerlock Disc, 32H|
|Rear Hub:||Forged Alloy, 148x12mm, Quad Sealed Bearings, Centerlock Disc, 32H, Standard Freehub Body|
|Spokes:||14g Black Stainless Steel|
|Front Tyre:||Vee Tire Co, Flow Snap, 27.5x2.35, Tackee Compound, 72 TPI, Tubeless Compatible|
|Rear Tyre:||Vee Tire Co, Flow Snap, 27.5x2.35, Tackee Compound, 72 TPI, Tubeless Compatible|
|Seat Post:||X-Fusion Manic, 1x Composite Remote, Size S 125mm Travel, Size M & L 150mm Travel, Size XL 175mm Travel, 30.9mm|
|Saddle:||Marin Speed Concept|
|Chainset:||FSA GRID, Modular 1x, 32T Direct Mount Chainring, MegaTooth Technology, Mego EXO Spindle, Boost Spacing|
|Bottom Bracket:||Mego EXO 73mm BSA|
|Chain:||KMC X-12 Silver & Black|
|Cassette:||SunRace, 12 Speed, 11-50T, ED Black|
|Pedals:||Basic Resin Flat|