Mavic Aksium Clincher Road Wheels 2018
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Wheels - road See the latest products
New in Wheels - road
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information A perfect upgrade for your first road bike, the Mavic Aksium Clincher Road Wheels feature technologi... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (1)
A perfect upgrade for your first road bike, the Mavic Aksium Clincher Road Wheels feature technologies often saved for much higher end wheels at a bargain price.
The 700c size wheels are standard road sized and the QR wheels will fit near any rim brake road bike. The 20 bladed spokes on each wheel cut through the wind and the straight pull design makes for a stiffer wheel, allowing for more even spoke tension across the wheel.
Sealed cartridge bearings in the hubs make sure that rolling speed and reliability is the key priority. The hubs use quick release axles with 100mm front spacing and 130mm rear spacing.
- For a longer longevity of the wheel, Mavic recommends that the total weight supported by the wheels don't exceed 120kg, bike included
- Recommended tyre sizes: 25 to 32 mm
- Weight Front865g
- Weight Pair1880g
- Weight Rear1015g
- Material: S6000 Aluminium
- Height: 21 mm
- Joint: pinned
- Drilling: traditional with H2 reinforcement
- Brake track: UB Control
- Valve hole diameter: 6.5 mm
- Tyre: clincher
- Internal width: 17 mm
- ETRTO size: 622x17C
- Material: steel
- Shape: straight pull, bladed
- Nipples: steel, ABS
- Count: 20 front and rear
- Lacing: radial front and rear non-drive side, crossed 2 rear drive side
- Front and rear bodies: aluminium
- Axle material: steel
- Sealed cartridge bearings
- Freewheel: FTS-L steel
- Freewheel: Shimano/SRAM, convertible to Campagnolo with optional driver body
- Front axle: Quick Release only
- Rear axle: Quick Release only
- BR101 quick releases
- Rim tape
- User guide
Mavic Aksium Clincher Road Wheels 2018 Reviews
Customer Reviews (1)
I needed a new rear wheel for training. This wheel ticked all the boxes and it was reduced in price. Well built and will hopeful give me many miles over the coming year.
I needed a new rear wheel for training. This wheel ticked all the boxes and it was reduced in price. Well built and will hopeful give me many miles over the coming year.Close review