Mavic Aksium Disc Rear Road Wheel
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Wheels - road See the latest products
New in Wheels - road
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Aksium is a great choice for everyday road riding. With a smart balance of high-quality materials an... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
Aksium is a great choice for everyday road riding. With a smart balance of high-quality materials and durable construction, it offers aspiring road riders the clear performance benefits of a high-quality wheelset.
This Aksium Disc model includes special features aimed at the unique demands of disc brake road bikes. It uses straight-pull spokes for added stiffness and strength, and we also increased the spoke count to 24 on both front and rear wheels.
With a 17mm internal width, these rims are compatible with tires up to 32mm, making them versatile, comfortable and ideal for challenging road conditions. The disc-specific hubs feature super strong QRM bearings that provide low friction and long-term durability.
The Aksium Disc is made for standard quick release and is compatible Center Lock brake rotors.
- Powerful, reliable disc brakes for added confidence and control.
- 24 spokes front and rear for optimized brake torque distribution.
- Disc-brake optimized rim profile.
- Disc-friendly spoke geometry and lacing pattern.
- Smooth, efficient ride quality.
- Wider 17mm (inner width) rims allow tires up to 32mm.
- High quality QRM cartridge bearings.
- Straight pull round spokes are stronger than J-bend options.
Front axle: 12x100 thru axle, easily convertible to quick release with included adapters. Not compatible with 15mm through axles.
Rear axle: 12mm thru axle, convertible to Quick Release with included adapters
Freewheel: Shimano/Sram, convertible to Campagnolo and XD-R with optional driver bodies
Front: Quick release and 12x100 through axle compatible
Auto adjust sealed cartridge bearings (QRM Auto), front and rear
Rear: Quick Release, 12x142 and 12x135 compatible
Freewheel: Instant Drive 360
Front and rear bodies: aluminum
Axle material: aluminum
Compatible Adapters and freewheel bodies
ID360 Shimano / Sram freewheel body (LV3430100 - Delivered on the wheel)
ID360 XD-R freewheel body (LV2580100)
ID360 Campagnolo freewheel body (LV3440100)
ID360 Shimano / Sram Light freewheel body (LV3850100)
12x135 rear axle adapters (LV2510900)
12 to 9mm rear adapter for quick release (LV2510800 - Delivered with the wheel)
12x142 rear axle adapters (LV2510700 - Delivered with the wheel)
12mm front hub cap (LV2680500 - Delivered with the wheel)
12 to 9mm front adapter for quick release (LV2680300 - Delivered with the wheel)
Max. Pressure: see indication on wheel and tyre. If they differ, use the lowest of the 2
For a longer longevity of the wheel, Mavic recommends that the total weight supported by the wheels don't exceed 120kg, bike included
ASTM CATEGORY 2 : road and offroad with jumps less than 15cm
Recommended tyre sizes: 25 to 32 mm
Disc standard : 6 Bolts or Center Lock(R)
Color: Black only
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.