A high value combination of excellent fit, comfort and stiffness
When you’re developing your road riding it’s hard to know what to go for on the sliding scale of rigidity and performance versus flex and comfort.
A lot of riders use the Aksium Elite because it has everything you need to explore this relationship. The Ergo ratchet strap, which is usually a feature of more expensive shoes, and the fibre glass/nylon composite outsole give you some of the rigidity and hold you would expect from a race shoe. While the two Velcro straps and Ortholite® insole keep things comfortable for longer rides.
However your riding develops, a pair of Aksium Elite is a great thing to have in your kit bag – an option that works for any type of ride.
- Ergo Ratchet for precise adjustment and excellent foothold
Excellent comfort :
- 2 Comfort Straps
- OrthoLite® insole gives great cushioning and comfort
Energy transfer :
- Energy Comp Outsole is a combination of fibre glass and nylon that is very rigid and brings the foot closer to the pedal/ Index Energy Transfer 50
Energy Comp Outsole :
Energy Grip Cyclo Outsole :
- High quality insole designed to prolong comfort and performance
Ergo Ratchet :
- Update to our low profile, lightweight ratchet with highly precise adjustment
Energy Ride :
- Energy Comp Outsole
- Energy Grip Cyclo Outsole
Ergo Ride :
Product Details :
- Low profile 2 position ratchet support
- Weight: 540 grams (8.5)(Pair)