Mavic Comete Pro Carbon UST Disc Road Wheel Set
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Wheels - road See the latest products
New in Wheels - road
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Speed and aero performance shouldn’t be reserved just for pros. Based on our race-proven Comete Pro ... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
Speed and aero performance shouldn’t be reserved just for pros. Based on our race-proven Comete Pro Carbon SL rims, this new carbon road wheel brings true aero benefits to more people.
Perfect for fast, flat road races or windy triathlons, it features progressive aerodynamic technology that delivers a stable ride quality. The rim is engineered with a NACA rim profile that’s 64mm deep and 26mm wide. This wide, rounded shape was developed through countless hours in our wind-tunnel to produce the lowest possible drag without sacrificing stability in crosswinds. Their light weight and high lateral stiffness make them feel quick and responsive out of every corner, and their disc brake compatibility offers maximum control.
The wheels are engineered specifically for disc brakes, with an optimized spoke count and lacing. They are offered in Center Lock only and are compatible with 12mm thru axle and can convert to quick release with the included adapters.
The Comète Pro Carbon UST Disc is completed with 25mm Yksion Pro UST tires for maximum rolling efficiency, grip and a smooth, comfortable ride.
Please note: The "Wheelset only" option does not include the tyres.
- Proven aero speed.
- 65mm NACA-inspired rim shape minimizes drag.
- 26mm wide rim optimized for 25mm tires.
- Flat spokes.
- Fast acceleration and rolling efficiency.
- Reduced inertia of the lightweight rim delivers instant acceleration.
- Mavic Road Tubeless UST improves rolling efficiency.
- Improved grip and control, fewer flats.
- UST and 11Storm compound provides best-in-class tire grip.
- Reduced risk of flats with UST, plus easy roadside tire repair.
- Smartly adapted to disc brakes: specific lacing, 12mm and quick release compatibility.
Front axle: 12x100 thru axle, easily convertible to quick release with included adapters. Not compatible with 15mm through axles.
Rear axle: 12mm thru axle, convertible to Quick Release with included adapters
Freewheel: Shimano/Sram, convertible to Campagnolo and XD-R with optional driver bodies
Front: Quick release and 12x100 through axle compatible
Auto adjust sealed cartridge bearings (QRM Auto), front and rear
Rear: Quick Release, 12x142 and 12x135 compatible
Freewheel: Instant Drive 360
Front and rear bodies: aluminum
Axle material: aluminum
Compatible Adapters and freewheel bodies
ID360 Shimano / Sram freewheel body (LV3430100 - Delivered on the wheel)
ID360 XD-R freewheel body (LV2580100)
ID360 Campagnolo freewheel body (LV3440100)
ID360 Shimano / Sram Light freewheel body (LV3850100)
12x135 rear axle adapters (LV2510900)
12 to 9mm rear adapter for quick release (LV2510800 - Delivered with the wheel)
12x142 rear axle adapters (LV2510700 - Delivered with the wheel)
12mm front hub cap (LV2680500 - Delivered with the wheel)
12 to 9mm front adapter for quick release (LV2680300 - Delivered with the wheel)
Max. Pressure: see indication on wheel and tyre. If they differ, use the lowest of the 2
For a longer longevity of the wheel, Mavic recommends that the total weight supported by the wheels don't exceed 120kg, bike included
ASTM CATEGORY 1 : road only
Recommended tyre sizes: 25 to 32 mm
Front and Rear Tread: 11 Storm single compound
Yksion Pro UST
UST Tubeless Ready
Dimension: 25-622 (700x25c)
Breaker: Polyamide, from bead to bead
Casing: 127 TPI
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.