Mavic Cosmic SL Ultimate Road Shoes
- ShowProduct Information Superlight for pro-level climbing performance. Low-profile collar around the ankle to increase rang... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Size Chart
- Show Road Shoe Guide
- Show Finance
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
Superlight for pro-level climbing performance.
- Low-profile collar around the ankle to increase range of motion.
- All-new Full Carbon Energy SLR outsole is 10 grams lighter for reduced rotational mass.
- Ultra-low 6.5mm stack height for a more efficient pedal stroke.
Total support and comfort for intense efforts.
- Lightweight upper features a supportive TPU frame that is laser welded to ultralight mesh panels. Seamless construction keeps your feet cool in the hottest temperatures.
- New anatomic last gives precise heel hold, and a rounded toe box improves comfort.
- Heel support is integrated into the upper, eliminating the need for bulky materials on the outside of the shoe.
Supreme power transfer without sacrificing comfort.
- Ultralight overlap upper keeps your foot stable for high transfer of power while maintaining a consistent feel across your foot.
- A single BOA IP1 offers obsessive adjustability with 1mm increments and a quick and easy release system.
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
There are currently no customer reviews
Mavic Shoe Size Chart
Please use this chart to find the right size Mavic shoe for you
|AVERAGE FOOTLENGTH (in mm)||EUR||UK|
Mavic shoes are rugged, durable and sturdy, ready to take on some furious pedalling whilst keeping your feet comfortable, cool and dry.
Please note, all size information is provided as a guide - if you're unsure or need any further assistance you can call us on 01792 799508 ... we're happy to help!
Road Shoe Guide
How do I apply for finance?
Spend £99 or more at Tredz and you can spread the cost. Pay monthly over 6-48 months, interest free (dependent on repayment terms and amount).
1Fill your basket with everything you want from Tredz and go to the checkout.
2During checkout, select the finance option you want as your method of payment.
3You will be sent to our finance provider's secure server to complete your application.
4Finance providers PayPal & V12 will use the information provided to make a decision and complete checkout if you are approved.Read more about buying on finance
Flexible finance options
Choose your deposit.
Choose your term.
Lowest monthly cost
for 6 months
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
Courier Delivery update: Due to the COVID19 situation, we are currently experiencing some delays with deliveries. Our couriers are working around the clock to get your order to you as soon as possible but there is a potential delay of up to 48 hours . Please check your tracking on track your order here.
Please note on the TNT tracking app it may show your delivery status as ‘Collecting’ (as per image below). This means your delivery has left our warehouse and is currently held at TNT main depot and there could be up to a 48 hour delay.
Please keep checking the TNT tracking for further updates. On behalf of TNT we apologise for any delay and inconvenience this may cause.
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.
Finance provider options available