Mavic Crossmax 29" MTB Boost Front Wheel
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Wheels - MTB 29 See the latest products
New in Wheels - MTB 29
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information The name Crossmax has a long history in the world of XC riding and racing.This Tubeless Ready wheel... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
The name Crossmax has a long history in the world of XC riding and racing.
This Tubeless Ready wheelset lives up to its name with many of the same features and technologies as pro-level XC race wheels, but at a far more attainable price. One of the key factors is our UST technology, which allows for easy setup of tubeless ready tires and gives you all the associated benefits including better traction and control, a smoother ride quality and a reduced risk of punctures. The rim design features a 25mm internal width with a hookless profile, a sensible setup for tubeless XC tires.
The wheels are built with 24 straight-pull spokes to save weight and maximize wheel strength, so you get just the right balance of efficiency and durability. Power transfer is handled by our new ID 360 freehub, which is compatible with all common axle standards. It’s available in Boost or Non-Boost hub widths and can be used with quick-release or thru-axle setups with included adapters.
- Efficient, strong and reliable XC performance.
- New wider (25mm internal) sleeved rim design is lighter without compromising strength.
- 24 straight-pull spokes ensure optimum stiffness and reliability.
- Smoother ride, increased traction and a reduced risk of punctures.
- UST design and tubeless rim tape makes it easy to set up tubeless ready tires.
- Trickle-down technology from high-end Mavic XC wheels.
- Reliable ID 360 freehub system and lightweight rim design.
Freewheel: Shimano Micro Spline
Front axle: convertible from 15mm thru axle to Quick Release with adapters (delivered with non-boost wheel)
Rear axle: 12mm thru axle, convertible to Quick Release with adapters (delivered with non-boost wheel)
Freewheel: Shimano/Sram or XD
Auto adjust sealed cartridge bearings (QRM Auto), front and rear
Freewheel: Instant Drive 360 steel
Front and rear bodies: aluminum
Axle material: aluminum
Compatible Adapters and freewheel bodies
ID360 Shimano Micro Spline alloy freewheel body (LV3990100)
Non-Boost : 12x142 rear axle adapters (LV2510700 - Delivered with the wheel)
Non-Boost : 12x135 rear axle adapters (LV2510900)
Non-Boost : 12 to 9mm rear adapter for quick release (LV2510800 - Delivered with the wheel)
Non-Boost : 15 to 9mm front adapter for quick release (L99694100 - Delivered with the wheel)
Boost : 12x148 rear axle adapters (LV2510700 - Delivered with the wheel)
Boost : Torque Caps (LV2374400)
Boost & Non-Boost : 15mm front hub cap (LV2372500 - Delivered with the wheel)
ID360 XD freewheel body (LV3740100)
ID360 Shimano alloy freewheel body (LV3780100)
ID360 Shimano steel freewheel body (LV3790100)
Recommended tyre sizes: 46mm to 64mm (1.8" to 2.5")
For a longer longevity of the wheel, Mavic recommends that the total weight supported by the wheels don't exceed 120kg, bike included
ASTM CATEGORY 3 : CROSS COUNTRY AND TRAIL RIDING
Freewheel: Shimano/Sram or XD
Hub width : Boost (front 110, rear 148) or Non-Boost (front 100, rear 135/142)
Disc standard : 6 Bolts only
Color: Black only
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.