Mavic Essential High Sock
- ShowProduct Information High length thin and ventilated race sock.Comfort, function and style for everyday use. That's the i... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Size Chart
- Show Socks Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
High length thin and ventilated race sock.
Comfort, function and style for everyday use. That's the idea behind the Essential collection, and this high-cuff sock fits right in.
- Lightweight and breathable: Specific open mesh construction over top of foot for excellent ventilation while riding
- All day riding comfort : Q-Skin® fiber maintains the natural balance of the skin, odor control and antimicrobial properties
- Reinforced toe with terry-knit on the metatarsals for more cushioning
- Anatomical fit, specific left and right
- Integrated construction to fit precisely with Mavic shoes
- Flatlock seams on the toes
- High-cut style: Higher cuff of 18 cm / 7 inch.
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
There are currently no customer reviews
Mavic Socks Size Chart
Please note, all size information is provided as a guide - if you're unsure or need any further assistance you can call us on 01792 799508 ... we're happy to help!
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.