Mavic Ksyrium Pro UST Disc Road Wheel Set
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Wheels - road See the latest products
New in Wheels - road
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information The classic endurance wheelset refined. The Mavic Ksyrium Pro Disc wheels offer proven all-round per... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
The classic endurance wheelset refined. The Mavic Ksyrium Pro Disc wheels offer proven all-round performance and are now UST tubeless ready. With disc specific rims, thru axles and bladed alloy spoked these wheels are a perfect companion for you disc brakes sportive bike.
- Rim: Maxtal aluminium alloy, 17mm internal width
- Spokes: Zicral, straight pull, bladed
- Hubs: aluminium, sealed cartridge bearings, Instant Drive 360freehub
- Axles: 12mm – convertible to 10m mm & QR
- Tyres: Yksion Pro UST 25c
- Weight: 1,620g pair
- Colour: Black
- The Mavic Ksyrium Pro Disc UST road wheels are available with 0% APR finance
Ksyrium, a versatile all-rounder:
Combining the performance attributes of our new UST Road Tubeless system and purpose-built disc-brake technology, this new addition to the Ksyrium family is a versatile all-rounder for your most challenging road rides.
The lightweight rims, engineered with our unique ISM 4D technology, are built wider with a 19mm internal width and 23mm external width.
They are integrated with the new Yksion Pro UST tubeless tire to create a user-friendly tubeless system that makes it easy to install and remove tires. And the benefits of the Road Tubeless system are clear: lower rolling resistance and the smoother ride quality that comes with the ability to run lower tire pressure with a reduced risk of punctures. So you can ride faster, more comfortably, while expending less energy.
Our extensive experience designing mountain bike disc wheels informed the engineering process of these wheels. Unlike a wheel with rim brakes, the braking torque is distributed through the hub, spokes and lower rim before it reaches the ground.
The braking load is also higher on the front wheel since the centre of gravity is transferred to the front of the bike when it’s decelerating. Thus, the front wheel needs to be overbuilt with more spokes (24 instead of 18 or 20), and those spokes need to be crossed on each side of the wheel to make sure brake torque is evenly distributed. The rear wheel also needs 24 spokes, but since the braking torque is generally lower, we use Isopulse lacing (radial lacing on the drive side) to maintain a better balance of the spoke tension, thus greater stability and stiffness.
The front hub is convertible from 12mm to 15mm thru-axle or quick release. The rear wheel features the fast-engaging Drive 360 freewheel system. It comes with a 12x142 thru-axle and is convertible to quick release. The freewheel system is compatible with Shimano/SRAM and can be converted to Campagnolo or SRAM XD with optional driver bodies.
The Mavic Ksyrium Pro Disc UST road wheels are a proven all-round performer, now updated with Mavic’s UST Road Tubeless system and disc brakes. Fast Rolling, Fewer Punctures. No tubes mean no friction with UST road tubeless wheels. You experience less rolling resistance and higher speeds. UST tubeless wheels let you ride with lower tyre pressure for a smoother ride. The perfect union between tyre and wheel. Installation, removal and maintenance are easy.
Efficient Climbing, Agile Acceleration. Mavic’s ISM 4D rim machining creates a super lightweight rim, with Zicral spokes and Instant Drive 360 freewheel system lowering weight further and maintaining stiffness. You get low friction and fast engagement.
Confident Descents, Reliable & Powerful Disc Brakes. You get 24 spokes front and rear for optimized brake torque distribution. Front hub converts from 12mm to 15mm thru-axle to quick release. Rear hub converts from 12x142 thru-axle to quick release 6-Bolt or Centre Lock brake compatible, Also XD Road with an optional driver body.
- Material: Maxtal
- Height: 22 mm
- Joint: SUP
- Drilling: Fore
- Disc brake specific profile
- Weight reduction: ISM 4D
- Valve hole diameter: 6.5 mm
- Tyre: UST Tubeless and tube type
- Internal width: 19 mm
- ETRTO size: 622x19TC Road
- Material: Zicral
- Shape: straight pull, bladed
- Nipples: Fore integrated aluminium
- Count: 24 front and rear
- Lacing: front crossed 2, rear Isopulse
- Front and rear bodies: aluminium
- Axle material: aluminium
- Auto adjust sealed cartridge bearings (QRM Auto)
- Freewheel: Instant Drive 360
- Yksion Pro UST
- UST Tubeless Ready
- Front and Rear Tread: 11 Storm single compound
- Casing: 127 TPI
- Breaker: Polyamide, from bead to bead
- Dimension: 25-622 (700x25c)
Efficiency & rigidity
Safety & reliability
- Colour: Black only
- Disc standard: 6 Bolts or Centre-Lock(R)
- Freewheel: Shimano/SRAM, convertible to Campagnolo and XD-R with optional driver bodies
- Front axle: 12mm thru axle. Optional: Easily convertible to quick release with adequate adapters, convertible to 15mm with complete axle replacement
- Rear axle: 12mm thru axle, convertible to Quick Release with optional adapters (not available in Germany)
- Mavic tyre sealant (rear wheel)
- Tyre sealant syringe
- Rear 12x142mm adapters for Instant Drive 360
- UST valve and accessories
- Specific disc bolts
- Multifunction adjustment wrench
- User guide
- ASTM CATEGORY 2: road and off road with jumps less than 15cm
- For a longer longevity of the wheel, Mavic recommends that the total weight supported by the wheels don't exceed 120kg, bike included
- Recommended tyre sizes: 25 to 32 mm
- Max. Pressure tubeless: 25mm 6 bars - 87 PSI, 28mm 5 bars - 70 PSI. Max pressure tube type: 25mm 7 bars - 102 PSI
- Brake type: disc
- Field: mountain
- Front axle: 12x100
- Rim profile: low
- Rim: aluminium
- Tubeless: yes
- Tyre type: clincher
- Tyre type: tubeless
- Weight: 1601g to 1700g
- ISM 4D
- Instant Drive 360
- UST Tubeless Ready
- 11 Storm
- QRM Auto
- Weight Front: 770g
- Weight Pair: 1620g
- Weight Rear: 850g
- Weight Tyre 700x25: 260g
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.