Mavic XA Elite 29" MTB Wheels
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Wheels - MTB 29 See the latest products
New in Wheels - MTB 29
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Lighter and stronger, the Mavic XA Elite 29” wheels are built for your most challenging off-road adv... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Lighter and stronger, the Mavic XA Elite 29” wheels are built for your most challenging off-road adventures. These hoops are designed specifically for 29er trail mountain bikes and feature the same wide 25mm rims and ITS-4 hubs as the higher end XA Pro wheels. The spokes are steel which adds a little weight but makes these wheels much better value for money.
- Rim: Maxtal aluminium alloy, 25mm internal width
- Spokes: Steel 24, flat bladed, crossed 2 lacing
- Hub: Aluminium, TS-2 alloy freewheel
- UST Tubeless: Supplied with tubeless valves and tape
- Weight Pair 29er1,770g
- Wheel size: 29”
- Colours: Black, Black/Blue, Black/Green
- The Mavic XA Elite 29" is available with 0% APR finance
The XA Elite was born to meet the needs of adventurous trail riders to push the limits on challenging terrain. Lightweight, strong and engineered to deliver confidence and control, it boasts purpose-built features for off-road performance. The first thing that sets this Wheel System apart from the competition is its rim. It uses our patented ISM 4D technology to remove all but the most necessary material. This means snappier acceleration and a more dynamic ride quality. A new wider (25mm internal width) rim features UST technology so it’s easier to experience the improved traction and control of tubeless tires. The rims are laced to our proven QRM hubs for smooth, dependable performance no matter how rough the conditions. The ITS-4 freehub delivers fast engagement to further enhance the dynamic feel. The entire wheel system weighs an impressive 1695g for 27.5 and 1770g for 29''. The XA Elite is available in 15x100 and 12x142 (both convertible to quick release) or Boost (15x110 and 12x148) in 27.5” and 29” and in three colour options – full black, black/blue or black/green.
Lighter, stronger and built for your most challenging off-road adventures. Innovative technologies boost control and confidence on the trail. ISM 4D machining makes the wheel lighter without compromising strength 25mm wide (internal) rim ITS-4 freehub system for quick pedal engagement.
Proven strength and durability for off-road adventures. 24 bladed straight-pull and double-butted spokes on front and rear Tubeless tape provides the lightest and simplest way to get tubeless benefits including better traction, comfort and reduced risk of punctures.
- Material: Maxtal
- Joint: SUP
- Drilling: traditional
- Weight reduction: ISM 4D
- Valve hole diameter: 6.5 mm
- Tyre: UST Tubeless and tubetype
- Internal width: 25 mm
- ETRTO size 29": 622x25TSS
- Use with Mavic Tubeless Tape
- Material: steel
- Shape: straight pull, flat, double butted
- Count: 24 front and rear
- Lacing: front and rear crossed 2
- Front and rear bodies: aluminium
- Axle material: aluminium
- Sealed cartridge bearings (QRM)
- Freewheel: ITS-4 alloy
- Colour: Black or Black/Blue or Black/Green
- Disc standard : 6 Bolts only
- Hub width : Boost (front 110, rear 148) or Non-Boost (front 100, rear 135/142)
- Freewheel: Shimano/Sram or XD
- UST valve and accessories
- Tubeless rim tape
- ASTM CATEGORY 3 : CROSS COUNTRY AND TRAIL RIDING
- For a longer longevity of the wheel, Mavic recommends that the total weight supported by the wheels don't exceed 120kg, bike included
- Recommended tyre sizes: 60mm to 81mm (2.35" to 3.2")
- Category : Trail
- Diameter: 29"
- e-bike: no
- Front axle: 15x100
- Front axle: 15x110 (Boost)
- Front axle: 9x100 (quick release)
- Rear axle: 10x135 (quick release)
- Rear axle: 12x135/142
- Rear axle: 12x148 (Boost)
- Rim width (internal): 25/26mm
- Tubeless: yes
- ISM 4D
- Efficiency & rigidity
- UST Tubeless Ready
- Weight Front 29"815
- Weight Pair 29"1770
- Weight Rear 29"955
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.