Maxxis Aggressor Folding DD TR Double Down Tubeless Ready 27.5" / 650B MTB Off Road Tyre
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in 27.5" (650b) Tyres See the latest products
New in 27.5" (650b) Tyres
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information The Aggressor is designed for high-speed modern mountain bike trails. Advanced knob shaping creates ... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (1)
- Excellent all-round performance
- Conditions: Loose over Hard, Loose, Medium, Wet
- Cornering Control: 1 2 3 4
- Rolling Efficiency: 1 2 3 4
- TPI: 120
- Bead: Foldable
- Ply Construction: Dual
- Compound: Dual
- Max PSI: 60
- Tech: Tubeless Ready, Double Down
- Tubeless Ready: Tubeless tyres give the rider with many benefits: the ability to run lower air pressures, which improves traction; lower rolling resistance when compared to a tube-type tyre; and less chance of flatting since there is no tube. Maxxis Tubeless Ready (TR) tyres provide the benefits of a UST tubeless tyre without the weight penalty. Our TR tyres use a standard casing and require the use of a liquid sealant in order to make them airtight.
- Double Down: With dual-ply 120 TPI casing and a butyl insert, Maxxis' Double-Down technology is ideal for enduro-style rides.
Maxxis Aggressor Folding DD TR Double Down Tubeless Ready 27.5" / 650B MTB Off Road Tyre Reviews
Customer Reviews (1)
Found it to be far too draggy on the rear of my bike, replaced a Hans Dampf with this. My winter tyres had worn so went for a high roller on the front and this on the back. Changed for a Minion DHR 2.
Found it to be far too draggy on the rear of my bike, replaced a Hans Dampf with this. My winter tyres had worn so went for a high roller on the front and this on the back. Changed for a Minion DHR 2.Close review