The CrossMark is the dramatic evolution of the cross country racing tyre.
The nearly continuous center ridge flies on hardpack, yet has enough spacing to grab wet roots and rocks. The slightly raised ridge of side knobs offers cornering precision never before seen on a tyre this fast.
- Fast rolling centre ridge
- Raised side knobs for better cornering
- Compatible with front or rear
- Conditions: Hardpack, Loose Over Hard, Medium
- Cornering Control: 1 2 3 4
- Rolling Efficiency: 1 2 3 4
- TPI: 120
- Bead: Foldable
- Ply Construction: Single
- Compound: Single
- Max PSI: 65
- Tech: SilkWorm
- SilkWorm: Silkworm Technology is an exclusive material incorporated into the casing of select models, increasing puncture and tear resistance. Silkworm is featured under the tread as a breaker (denoted as Silkworm).