The Minion DHF is the standard by which all other downhill tyres are measured.
The DHF incorporates ramped knobs for low rolling resistance and channel-cut knobs to increase gripping edges, giving straight-line control and precise cornering.
- Directional, ramped knob design
- Conditions: Loose, Loose Over Hard, Medium, Wet
- Cornering Control: 1 2 3 4
- Rolling Efficiency: 1 2 3 4
- TPI: 60
- Bead: Wire
- Ply Construction: Dual
- Compound: 3C Maxx Grip
- Max PSI: 65
- Tech: Skinwall
- 3C Maxx Grip: A new name for the downhill 3C compound configuration that you have come to know and trust. 3C Maxx Grip offers the ultimate in grip and slow rebound properties for unparalleled traction in downhill applications.
- Dual Ply (DH) Casing: Two layers of casing material are used from bead to bead, giving additional protection and sidewall stiffness for downhill applications.
- Skinwall: A lighter weight carcass with reduced rolling resistance.