Maxxis Minion DHR II+ Folding Exo TR 27.5"/650 MTB Tyre
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in 27.5" (650b) Tyres See the latest products
New in 27.5" (650b) Tyres
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Legendary Minion grip and control for 650 plus wheels. The Maxxis Minion DHR II is a classic tyres t... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Legendary Minion grip and control for 650 plus wheels. The Maxxis Minion DHR II is a classic tyres that offers exceptional cornering and braking control. Designed for use as a rea specific tyre the DHR II can also be used as a front tyre and works especially well on e bikes where you have more weight to control on the brakes.
The Minion DHR II is a complete redesign. Acceleration, cornering and braking have all been improved. The shoulder knobs were borrowed from the legendary Minion DHF and then beefed up to handle duty as a rear tyre. The center tread has been heavily ramped and siped to roll fast and track straight under braking. Pair the DHR II with the Minion DHF for the ultimate aggressive riding combo!
- Tread: Ramped and siped tread to roll fast and track straight under braking
- Conditions: Loose over hard, Medium, Loose, Wet
- Cornering Control: 3
- Rolling Efficiency: 3
- Compatibility: Best as a rear, but also front
- TPI: 60
- Bead: Folding
- Ply Construction: Single
- Sidewalls: EXO protection
- Compound: Dual
- Tubeless: TR Tubeless Ready
Tubeless Ready: Tubeless tyres give the rider with many benefits: the ability to run lower air pressures, which improves traction; lower rolling resistance when compared to a tube-type tyre; and less chance of flatting since there is no tube. Maxxis Tubeless Ready (TR) tyres provide the benefits of a UST tubeless tyre without the weight penalty. Our TR tyres use a standard casing and require the use of a liquid sealant in order to make them airtight
EXO: An extremely cut-resistant and abrasion-resistant material added to the sidewalls of select mountain tyres. This densely woven fabric is also lightweight and highly flexible, ensuring that the performance of the tyre remains unaffected. Choose EXO Protection for exceptionally rocky, treacherous trails where the chance of sidewall cuts and abrasions is high.
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.