Maxxis Padrone TR SS 700c Road / Racing Bike Tyre
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Clincher See the latest products
New in Clincher
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information The Padrone is designed with dual-compound technology for enhanced treadwear and improved cornering ... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
The Padrone is designed with dual-compound technology for enhanced treadwear and improved cornering control. This tubeless road tyre also uses our proprietary Silkworm material for puncture protection, along with a high-strength carbon fiber bead. Maxxis' tubeless technology allows the Padrone to easily conform to the road surface, resulting in the highest ride quality.
- Conditions: Racing, Sport, Training
- Puncture Protection: 1 2 3 4
- TPI: 120
- Bead: Carbon Fibre
- Ply Construction: Single
- Compound: Dual
- Max PSI: 125
- Tech: Tubeless Ready, Silk Shield, ONE70
Tubeless Ready: Tubeless tyres give the rider with many benefits: the ability to run lower air pressures, which improves traction; lower rolling resistance when compared to a tube-type tyre; and less chance of flatting since there is no tube. Maxxis Tubeless Ready (TR) tyres provide the benefits of a UST tubeless tyre without the weight penalty. Our TR tyres use a standard casing and require the use of a liquid sealant in order to make them airtight.
Silk Shield: SilkShield offers protection from bead to bead whereas Silkworm is found under the tread only. SilkShield gives an additional level of protection for sidewalls in addition to under the tread.
ONE70: The ultimate lightweight casing. Offering the smoothest, most comfortable ride
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.