Maxxis Rambler Folding SS TR 700c Tyre
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Gravel Bike Tyres See the latest products
New in Gravel Bike Tyres
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Maxxis’ first gravel-specific tire, the Rambler is designed with the volume you need for comfort and... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
Maxxis’ first gravel-specific tire, the Rambler is designed with the volume you need for comfort and the tread you need for speed and control. Tightly packed center knobs are ramped for rolling efficiency on hardpack roads, and spaced-out side knobs provide predictable cornering in varied terrain.
- Gravel-specific tread pattern
- Dual-compound for longevity
- Conditions: Hardpack, Looser Over Hard
- Cornering Control: 1 2 3 4
- Rolling Efficiency: 1 2 3 4
- TPI: 120 or 60
- Bead: Foldable
- PLy Construction: Dual
- Compound: Dual
- Max PSI: 75
- Tech: Tubeless Ready, SilkShield
Tubeless Ready: Tubeless tyres provide the rider with many benefits: the ability to run lower air pressures, which improves traction; lower rolling resistance when compared to a tube-type tyre; and less chance of flatting since there is no tube. Maxxis Tubeless Ready (TR) tyres provide the benefits of a UST tubeless tyre without the weight penalty. Our TR tyres use a standard casing and require the use of a liquid sealant in order to make them airtight. Maxxis Tubeless Ready tyres are the only Maxxis tyres approved for use with liquid sealants. Using a liquid sealant in any non-TR Maxxis tyre will void the warranty.Silkshield: SilkShield offers protection from bead to bead whereas Silkworm is found under the tread only. SilkShield provides an additional level of protection for sidewalls in addition to under the tread.To Follow
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.