Maxxis Re-Fuse Folding MS TR Tyre
Please note: View 'Tyres Guide' below for ETRTO Sizing
- ShowProduct Information Our most popular training tire, modernized with tubeless technology and higher volumes for even more... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Maxxis Tyre Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
- Diamond-knurled slick design
- MaxxShield bead-to-bead protection
- Dual compound rubber
- Conditions: Hardpack
- Cornering Control: 1 2 3 4
- Rolling Efficiency: 1 2 3 4
- TPI: 60
- Bead: Foldable
- Ply Construction: Single
- Compound: Dual
- Max PSI: 60-75
- Tech: Tubeless Ready, MaxxShield
- Tubeless Ready: Tubeless tyres give the rider with many benefits: the ability to run lower air pressures, which improves traction; lower rolling resistance when compared to a tube-type tyre; and less chance of flatting since there is no tube. Maxxis Tubeless Ready (TR) tyres provide the benefits of a UST tubeless tyre without the weight penalty. Our TR tyres use a standard casing and require the use of a liquid sealant in order to make them airtight
- MaxxShield: MaxxShield represents the ultimate in flat protection. We begin with our SilkShield bead to bead protection and add our K2 (Kevlar® Composite) layer for unparalleled durability.
Note: Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
There are currently no customer reviews
Maxxis Tyre Guide
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.