The Tomahawk is an all-mountain tire that will excel in all conditions.
The low-profi le center lets the tire roll fast on hardpack, but the open knob spacing allows the tread to clear out mud if the trail gets wet. The large side knobs, matched with the square profile, allow for confident cornering for all terrains. If you're looking for a tire that can do it all without compromise, the Tomahawk is the tire for you.
- Fast rolling centre
- Aggressive side lugs
- Conditions: Hardpack, Loose Over Hard, Medium, Loose
- Cornering Control: 1 2 3 4
- Rolling Efficiency: 1 2 3 4
- TPI: 120
- Bead: Foldable
- Ply Construction: Dual
- Compound: 3C Maxx Terra
- Max PSI: 60
- Tech: Double Down, Tubeless Ready
- Double Down: With dual-ply 120 TPI casing and a butyl insert, Maxxis' Double-Down technology is ideal for enduro-style rides.
- Tubeless Ready: Tubeless tyres give the rider with many benefits: the ability to run lower air pressures, which improves traction; lower rolling resistance when compared to a tube-type tyre; and less chance of flatting since there is no tube. Maxxis Tubeless Ready (TR) tyres provide the benefits of a UST tubeless tyre without the weight penalty. Our TR tyres use a standard casing and require the use of a liquid sealant in order to make them airtight. Maxxis Tubeless Ready tyres are the only Maxxis tyres approved for use with liquid sealants. Using a liquid sealant in any non-TR Maxxis tyre will void the warranty.