Designed for the muddiest downhill racecourse in the world: Les Gets France.
Not for your local trail, the WetScream is intended for competition use only on professionally maintained courses. When the course turns ugly, trust the WetScream to carry you to victory.
- Widely Spaced, Sharp Square Design
- 2-Ply DH Casings with Butyl-Protected Sidewalls
- Sheds Mud Quickly
- Conditions: Mud, Wet
- Cornering Control: 1 2 3 4
- Rolling Efficiency: 1 2 3 4
- TPI: 60
- Bead: Wire
- Ply Construction: Dual
- Compound: Super Tackey
- Max PSI: 65
- Super Tacky (ST): A special low rebound, high traction compound used in mountain tyres.
- Dual Ply (DH) casing: Two layers of casing material are used from bead to bead, giving additional protection and sidewall stiffness for downhill applications.