Merida Big Nine 1000 Mountain Bike 2016 - Hardtail MTB
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Hardtail MTB See the latest products
New in Hardtail MTB
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information With a lightweight carbon frame and geometry based on the World Cup XC 29er team bike you know that ... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
With a lightweight carbon frame and geometry based on the World Cup XC 29er team bike you know that the Merida Big Nine 1000 is a fast charging hardtail MTB.
As well as being stiff and lightweight the carbon frame is enriched with nano particles. This increases impact resistance by up to 40% and offers improved protection from rock strikes and other mountain bike mishaps.
Flex-Stays offer vertical compliance for a smooth comfortable ride. Horizontal stiffness is maintained so power transfer is immediate when you stomp on the pedals.
The Rock Shox Recon fork offers 100mm of plush, bump soaking suspension travel which can be locked out remotely for efficiency when climbing on smooth surfaces.
The Shimano XT/Deore 2x10 speed drivetrain provides a wide spread of gears for taking on all the varied gradients on your route. Shimano hydraulic disc brakes offer confident stopping power in all weather conditions.
Fast rolling and confident the Merida Big Nine 1000 is a cross country 29er for mountain bike racing and off-road adventures.
- Lightweight carbon fibre frame for quick climbing
- Flex Stays offer a smooth ride and efficient power transfer
- Rock Shox Recon fork offers 100mm of plush suspension travel
- Shimano hydraulic discs for confident stopping power
- Sizes: 17 inch, 19 inch, 21 inch
- Colour: Black
- The Merida Big Nine 1000 is available with 0% APR finance
The Merida Big Nine 1000 2016 Features are:
Frame: Comp carbon frame with Nano matrix. Tapered head tube, internal cable routing and 142x12mm rear through axle.
Fork: Rock Shox Recon TK29 - 100mm travel
Headset: Big Conoid A-bearing
Bars: Merida Pro oversize clamp - 700mm wide - flat
Stem: Merida Pro - oversize clamp - carbon face plate - 5 degree
Shifters: Shimano Deore-ispec
Front Mech: Shimano Deore
Rear Mech: Shimano XT Shadow
Chainset: Shimano M627 36-22
Bottom Bracket: Shimano M627
Cassette: Shimano HG50 11-36
Chain: KMC X10
Front Brake: Shimano M506 hydraulic disc brakes - 180mm rotors
Rear Brake: Shimano M506 hydraulic disc brakes - 160mm rotors
Rims: Merida Big Nine Comp D
Front Hub: Formula Centerlock-15mm front
Rear Hub: Formula Centerlock- 12mm rear
Tyres: Maxxis Ikon 2.2" Kevlar bead Front Maxxis Ikon 2.2" Kevlar bead Rear
Seatpost: Merida Carbon - 15mm lay back 27.2mm
Pedals: XC Pro alloy