Merida Big Nine 20D 29er Mountain Bike 2017 - Hardtail MTB
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
New Product There's a newer version of this product now available...
Recommended alternatives We've found some more items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Hardtail MTB See the latest products
New in Hardtail MTB
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Rapid off-road performance. The Merida Big Nine 20-D is a hardtail mountain bike, with fast rolling ... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Rapid off-road performance. The Merida Big Nine 20-D is a hardtail mountain bike, with fast rolling 29” wheels and capable components, for rapid cross country MTB riding.
The lightweight aluminium frame features modern 29er XC geometry, with a longer top tube shorter stem and slacker head angle, that offers improved downhill stability while maintaining climbing prowess. The 29” wheels offer fast rolling performance over rough terrain while the Suntour XCM fork offers 100mm of suspension travel to smooth the trail.
The hydraulic disc brakes offer confident stopping power in all conditions while the Shimano 3x8 speed drivetrain offers a wide range of gears for taking on all the climbs on your loop.
Hit the trails on the Merida Big Nine 20-D.
- Lightweight aluminium frame with modern XC geometry
- SR Suntour XCM fork offers 100mm of suspension travel
- 29” wheels for rapid off-road rolling
- Shimano 3x8 speed drivetrain for reliable shifting
- Hydraulic disc brakes for confident all-weather stopping
- Sizes: 15”, 17”, 19”, 21”
- Colour: Black/Green
- The Merida Big Nine 20-D is available with 0% APR finance
The Merida Big Nine 20D 29" 2017 Features are:
Frame: 6061 Double butted and Technoformed aluminium.
Fork: SR Suntour XCM fork, 100mm travel with lockout
Headset: EGG steel-B
Bars: Merida Comp 15mm rise, 680mm wide
Stem: Merida Comp 6061 aluminium 6 degrees
Shifters: Shimano Altus rapidfire 8 speed
Front Mech: Shimano Tourney triple
Rear Mech: Shimano Acera-X 8 speed
Chainset: Shimano TY301 42-34-24 with chainguard
Bottom Bracket: Square taper with cartridge Bearing
Cassette: Sunrace CS8, 8 speed, 11-32
Chain: 8 Speed chain
Front Brake: Tektro MA hydraulic disc 160mm rotor
Rear Brake: Tektro MA hydraulic disc 160mm rotor
Rims: Merida Big Nine D
Front Hub: Merida alloy quick release
Rear Hub: Merida alloy quick release
Tyres: Merida 29er 2.2" Front - Merida 29er 2.2" Rear
Seatpost: Merida Comp alloy 27.2mm in-line
Pedals: XC Alloy