Merida Big Seven 800 650b Mountain Bike 2017 - Hardtail MTB
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
New Product There's a newer version of this product now available...
Recommended alternatives We've found some more items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Hardtail MTB See the latest products
New in Hardtail MTB
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Confident XC adventures. The Merida Big Seven 800 is a hardtail mountain bike, with nimble handling ... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Confident XC adventures. The Merida Big Seven 800 is a hardtail mountain bike, with nimble handling 27.5” (650B) wheels, for cross country riding and racing.
With its modern 650b XC geometry, the lightweight, double butted and heat treated, aluminium alloy frame features a longer top tube with a shorter stem and slacker head angle. This combines to offer a familiar cross country riding position but with improved stability on the descents and assured climbing efficiency. The 27.5” (650b) wheels offer the ideal compromise between rapid rolling efficiency and nimble handling characteristics. The lightweight Manitou Marvel Comp fork offers 100mm of smooth suspension travel to soak up the hits on the trail and features a lockout for efficient riding on smoother tracks.
Offering a very wide range of gears is the slick shifting Shimano SLX 2x11 speed drivetrain which allows you to take on all the varied terrain on your route with maximum efficiency. The Shimano SLX hydraulic disc brakes offer confident all-weather stopping power.
Ride XC trails with more control on the Merida Big Nine 800.
- Lightweight double butted aluminium frame with modern XC geometry
- Fox 32 Float Performance fork offers 100mm of plush suspension travel
- Lightweight 27.5” wheels balance rapid rolling and nimble handling
- Shimano SLX 2x11 speed drivetrain for slick shifting
- Shimano SLX hydraulic disc brakes for confident all-weather stopping
- Sizes: 13.5” 15”, 17”, 19”
- Colour: Matt Black/Red
- The Merida Big Seven 800 is available with 0% APR finance
|Frame:||XC focussed lightweight 6066 triple butted aluminium with aero profiled tubes. BB92 bottom bracket, Boost axle standard and tapered head tube deliver stiffness and steering precision.|
|Fork:||Fox Float 32 Performance SC air fork with tapered steerer, 100mm travel, 15mm bolt through boost axle standard and remote lockout|
|Headset:||VP-J205PM 1-1/8"/1.5" H:23.3L with 15mm neck - gloss black|
|Stem:||Merida Expert 3d forged 6061 aluminium 5 degrees|
|Bars:||Merida Expert double butted 6061 aluminium 12mm rise, 720mm wide|
|Front Brake:||Shimano SLX hydraulic disc, 180mm rotor|
|Rear Brake:||Shimano SLX hydraulic disc, 160mm rotor|
|Brake Lever:||Shimano SLX|
|Front Mech:||Shimano SLX double|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano SLX Shadow 11 speed|
|Shifters:||Shimano SLX-i spec 11 speed|
|Rims:||Merida Expert CC, 22.5mm inner width, tubeless ready|
|Front Hub:||Shimano Deore, 15mm bolt through, 110mm boost axle standard|
|Rear Hub:||Shimano Deore, 12mm bolt through, 148mm boost axle standard|
|Spokes:||Double butted stainless steel (Black)|
|Front Tyre:||Continental Race-King 27.5" 2.2" Kevlar bead|
|Rear Tyre:||Continental Race-King 27.5" 2.2" Kevlar bead|
|Seat Post:||Merida Expert alloy 30.9mm in-line|
|Chainset:||Shimano SLX 36-26|
|Bottom Bracket:||Press fit|
|Chain:||KMC X11, 11 speed|
|Cassette:||Shimano M7000 11 speed,11-42|
|Pedals:||XC Pro Alloy|
Occasionally without notice, manufacturers sometimes change product specifications.