Merida Cyclo Cross 300 2017 - Cyclocross Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Cyclocross See the latest products
New in Cyclocross
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- Show Description Take on the rough with the smooth on the Merida Cyclo Cross 300. This ultra versatile bike is ready ... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (1)
Take on the rough with the smooth on the Merida Cyclo Cross 300. This ultra versatile bike is ready for cyclocross racing, on-road fitness training and commuting. Access a whole new world of cycling.
At the core of the Cyclo Cross 300 is a technologically advanced 6066 aluminium frame which is light, stiff and strong for all-round capabilities. Triple butting removes every excess gram of material from the tubes walls for a lighter frame. Smooth welding and internal cable routing keep the aesthetic super clean. Upfront an aluminium straight blade fork and tapered head tube offer precise cornering, great for navigating tricky gravel tracks and the urban jungle.
The Cyclo Cross 300 bike is equipped with powerful mechanical disc brakes for consistent braking in all conditions. The Shimano Tiagra 2x10 drivetrain gives you a wide range for tackling changeable terrain in the ease of a 2x setup. Smooth rolling Merida Comp rims are wrapped in cyclocross ready, chunky 33mm wide Maxxis Mud Wrestler tyres for added grip in the dirt.
The Merida Cyclo Cross 300 is the do-everything bike for adventurers.
- Lightweight & strong aluminium frame
- Powerful Tektro Spyre disc brakes for confident stopping in all weather
- Reliable Shimano Tiagra 2x10 drivetrain with wide range
- Grippy 33mm wide Maxxis Mud Wrestler tyres
- Size: 47cm, 50cm, 52cm, 54cm, 56cm, 59cm
- Colour: Black/Blue
- The Merida Cyclo Cross 300 is available on 0% APR finance
Merida Cyclo Cross 300 2017 - Cyclocross Bike Reviews
Customer Reviews (1)
I've been a road cyclist for many years but needed something a little more versatile. I bought this mainly for commuting and maybe a bit of adventure in the future. I've fitted a rack and panniers and do far loving it.
I've been a road cyclist for many years but needed something a little more versatile. I bought this mainly for commuting and maybe a bit of adventure in the future. I've fitted a rack and panniers and do far loving it.Close review