Merida Matts 10-V Mountain Bike 2018 - Hardtail MTB
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Hardtail MTB See the latest products
New in Hardtail MTB
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information The Merida Matts 10-V is a hardtail mountain bike that rolls on smaller 26” wheels making it ideal f... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (1)
The Merida Matts 10-V is a hardtail mountain bike that rolls on smaller 26” wheels making it ideal for dirt curious junior riders.
- High-quality 6061 aluminium alloy frame is lightweight and robust
- SR Suntour fork offers 100mm of suspension travel
- 26” wheels are ideal for smaller riders
- Shimano 3x7 speed drivetrain for a wide range of gears
- Sizes: X Small (14”), Small (16”), Medium (18”), Large (20”)
- Colour: Black/Blue
- The Merida Matts 10-V is available with 0% APR Finance
‘Do it all 26” wheelers’ – The Matts range offers great value, it’s a universally popular ‘do it all’ hardtail with a lightweight aluminium frame. Available with disc or V-brakes.
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance (up to 48 months) on any basket over £250
- UK price match
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16-point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
|Frame:||6061 series double butted and technoformed aluminium|
|Fork:||Suntour XCT 100mm travel|
|Headset:||Merida 44 PSE|
|Stem:||Merida Alloy 15 degree|
|Bars:||Merida Steel 620mm wide 30mm rise|
|Front Brake:||Shimano EF500 levers with Promax V-brakes|
|Rear Brake:||Shimano EF500 levers with Promax V-brakes|
|Brake Lever:||Shimano EF500|
|Front Mech:||Shimano Tourney|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano Altus, 21 speed|
|Shifters:||Shimano EF500 24 speed EZ-fire shifters|
|Rims:||Merida aluminium, 32 hole for V-brakes|
|Front Hub:||Alloy, 32 hole, quick release|
|Rear Hub:||Alloy, 32 hole, quick release|
|Front Tyre:||Merida K1047 26 * 2.2", wire bead|
|Rear Tyre:||Merida K1047 26 * 2.2", wire bead|
|Seat Post:||Merida Speed 27.2mm|
|Chainset:||Shimano TY301 42-34-24 with chainguard|
|Bottom Bracket:||FSA TH-7420ST-W, Cartridge Bearing|
|Cassette:||Shimano TZ21, 7 speed, 14-28 teeth|
Merida Matts 10-V Mountain Bike 2018 - Hardtail MTB Reviews
Customer Reviews (1)
It is a veey good quility bike it can take a beating but the one thing is that it only has standard v-brakes.
It is a veey good quility bike it can take a beating but the one thing is that it only has standard v-brakes.Close review