Merida Matts Jr 624 2017 - Junior Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Hardtail 24 wheel bikes See the latest products
New in Hardtail 24 wheel bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- Show Description Proper mountain bike performance for junior riders. The Merida Matts is a hardtail MTB that roll son... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Proper mountain bike performance for junior riders. The Merida Matts is a hardtail MTB that roll son 24” wheels to offer a perfect fit for aspiring young rippers.
Keeping weight low, Merida have butted the tube walls to shave excess material away while leaving the frame just as strong. The top tube is especially low to offer plenty of stand over height and is combined with a The Suntour XTC fork offers 50mm of plush suspension travel up front to help tame the trail. The Shimano 2x8 speed drivetrain offers a wide gear range to help them up the hills while V-brakes give them plenty of stopping power on the way back down.
The Merida Matts Jr 624 is a great bike for boys and girls who like to ride off-road.
- Lightweight double butted aluminium frame
- SR Suntour XTC offers 50mm of suspension travel
- 2x8 speed drivetrain for a wide gear range
- Fast rolling 24” wheels
- Kickstand included
- Size: 24” wheels
- Colour: Green/Red, Pink/Blue
- The Merida Matts Jr 624 is available with 0% APR finance
The Merida Matts Jr 624 2017 Features are:
Frame: Lightweight 6061 technoformed aluminium
Fork: SR Suntour XCT fork with 50mm travel
Bars: Merida steel riser 580mm wide
Stem: Aluminium Ahead 15 degrees
Front Mech: Shimano Tourney double
Rear Mech: Shimano Altus 8 speed
Shifters Shimano RS45 revoshift 8 speed
Chainset: Double chain ring 32-22 with chainguard and 152mm cranks
Bottom Bracket: Square taper with cartridge Bearing
Cassette: Sunrace CS8, 8 speed, 11-32
Chain: 8 Speed
Rear Brake: Alloy V-brake
Rims: Merida Matts V 24 hole
Front Hub: Merida alloy quick release
Rear Hub: Merida alloy quick release
Spokes: Chrome plated steel
Tyres: Merida 24" 1.95" Front, Merida 24" 1.95" Rear
Seatpost: Merida alloy 27.2mm
Pedals: Junior fit