Merida Ninety-Six 9.XT-Edition 29" Mountain Bike 2017 - XC Full Suspension MTB
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Full Suspension MTB See the latest products
New in Full Suspension MTB
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- Show Description All day XC adventures. The Merida Ninety-Six 9 XT-Edition is a full sus XC bike made for racing, but... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (1)
All day XC adventures. The Merida Ninety-Six 9 XT-Edition is a full sus XC bike made for racing, but is also happy to hit the trails for fast loops around the mountain.
The lightweight full sus frame has a carbon front triangle matted to an aluminium rear triangle for excellent quality ride and handling. The 100mm of rear travel gives plenty of traction for climbing and bump absorption. ‘Smart Entry’ internal cable routing gives a clean setup, while the Boost spacing and tapered headtube offer great wheel stiffness and accurate handling.
The Fox Float 32 Performance Elite SC fork delivers 100mm of plush suspension, balanced out by the Fox DPS Performance shock controlling the 100mm of travel in the rear. The Shimano XT 2x11 speed drivetrain gives smooth and crisp shifts, while the XT disc brakes make sure that speed in check. Continental X-King tyres are wrapped around the 29” wheels for fast rolling.
Attack the mountains on the Merida Ninety-Six 9 XT-Edition.
- Carbon front triangle and alloy rear triangle frame with 100mm of controlled travel
- Fox Float DPS Performance Elite rear shock gives traction and softens the ride
- Fox Float 32 Performance SC fork offers 100mm of plush travel
- Shimano XT 2x11 drivetrain gives crisp, precise shifting
- Shimano XT disc brakes offer consistent, powerful stopping
- 29” wheels with Continental X-King 29er 2.2" give nimble handling
- Sizes: 18”, 20”, 22”
- Colour: Carbon/Grey
- The Merida Ninety-Six 9 XT-Edition is available with 0% APR finance
The Merida Ninety-Six 9.XT-Edition 29" 2017 Features are:
Frame: Carbon main triangle with nano matrix for additional impact resistance and alloy rear triangle. "Smart Entry" cable routing for rattle free running. Super stiff power transfer and agile handling provided by the tapered head tube.
Rear Shock: Float DPS Performance Elite
Fork: Fox Float 32 Performance SC air fork with tapered steerer, 100mm travel, 15mm bolt through boost axle standard and remote lockout
Headset: VP-2331 1-1/8"/1.5" with neck 3.5mm H:10.1L
Bars: Merida Expert double butted 6061 aluminium, flat, 720mm wide
Stem: Merida Expert -5 degree with carbon faceplate
Front Mech: Shimano XT double
Rear Mech: Shimano XT GS Shadow+ 11 speed
Shifters Shimano XT 11 speed
Chainset: Shimano XT 36-26
Bottom Bracket: Attached
Cassette: Shimano XT, 11 speed, 11-42
Chain: KMC X11, 11 speed
Front Brake: Shimano XT hydraulic disc, 180mm rotor
Rear Brake: Shimano XT hydraulic disc, 160mm rotor
Rims: Merida Expert CC, 22.5mm inner width, tubeless ready
Front Hub: Shimano Deore, 15mm bolt through, 110mm boost axle standard
Rear Hub: Shimano Deore, 12mm bolt through, 148mm boost axle standard
Tyres: Continental X-King 29er 2.2" Kevlar bead Front,
Continental X-King 29er 2.2" Kevlar bead Rear
Seatpost: Merida Expert carbon 31.6mm in-line
Pedals: XC Pro Alloy
Merida Ninety-Six 9.XT-Edition 29" Mountain Bike 2017 - XC Full Suspension MTB Reviews
Customer Reviews (1)
This is my third Merida bike & my first full suspension set up. The gears a crisp & the handling is perfect. Well worth the money
This is my third Merida bike & my first full suspension set up. The gears a crisp & the handling is perfect. Well worth the moneyClose review