Merida One-Sixty 600 Mountain Bike 2018 - Enduro Full Suspension MTB
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Full Suspension MTB See the latest products
New in Full Suspension MTB
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Merida’s One-Sixty 600 is an enduro bike that will take on gnarly tracks, all while being easy on yo... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (1)
Merida’s One-Sixty 600 is an enduro bike that will take on gnarly tracks, all while being easy on your wallet. Mountains are a pleasure to ride on this alloy full sus MTB.
The 6066 alloy frame features triple butted and hydroformed tubes, which helps remove excess material where it isn’t needed. By adding material in certain areas to increase the strength, material in other areas could be removed, so strength is kept high, while frame weight is kept low. The One-Sixty frame has internal routing to keep things neat, and Boost 12x148mm spacing in the rear, which increases tyres clearance and increases frame stiffness.
A RockShox Super Deluxe R shock in mounted in a trunnion format with bearings instead of bushings. This helps make the suspension movement much smoother and reduces friction. The shock controls the Float Link suspension, which holds the shock in a floating position between the upper link and the chainstays, creating a bike that feels like it has more travel than it does. The frame has 165mm travel.
Up front a Suntour Durolux RC DS fork with 170mm travel to gobble anything on the trails ahead. It has both rebound and low speed compression damper controls, so you can fine-tune your suspension.
A Shimano SLX 1x11 speed drivetrain delivers smooth shifting with its wide range of gears, never missing a beat, even is sloppy conditions. Shimano also makes sure you’re well in control of your speed with the MT-500 disc brakes, which are powerful and consistent, giving peace of mind when heading downhill.
Have a blast on the Merida One-Sixty 600.Merida One-Sixty review
- Lightweight 6066 triple butted and hydroformed alloy frame with Boost 12x148mm spacing
- RockShox Super Deluxe R rear shock controls the Float Link 166mm travel
- Suntour Durolox RC DS fork has 170mm travel for gobbling rough terrain
- Shimano SLX 1x11 speed drivetrain offers smooth and consistent shifting
- Shimano MT-500 disc brakes are powerful and reliable
- Maxxis Minion DHR 2.3” tyres give huge grip
- Sizes: Small, Medium, Large, X Large
- Colours: Red/Orange
- The Merida One-Sixty 600 is available with 0% APR Finance
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance on baskets over £99
- UK price match
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16-point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
|Frame:||Lightweight 6066 series triple butted and hydroformed aluminium frame with smooth welding. Tapered head tube and boost standard bolt through axles for precise handling. Smart entry cable routing for rattle free running.|
|Fork:||Suntour Durolux RC DS, 170mm travel, 15mm bolt through axle, with tapered steerer|
|Rear Shock:||Rock Shox Super Deluxe R|
|Stem:||Merida Expert TR 3d forged 6061 aluminium, 35mm long, oversize clamp|
|Bars:||Merida Expert TR double butted 6061 aluminium, 35mm rise, 760mm wide|
|Front Brake:||Shimano M500 hydraulic disc, 200mm rotor|
|Rear Brake:||Shimano M500 hydraulic disc, 180mm rotor|
|Brake Lever:||Shimano M500|
|Front Mech:||Shimano SLX Shadow 11 speed|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano SLX Shadow 11 speed|
|Shifters:||Shimano SLX rapid fire, 11 speed|
|Rims:||Merida Expert TR, 29mm inner width tubeless ready|
|Front Hub:||Boost standard, Sealed bearing 15mm centrelock bolt through axles.|
|Rear Hub:||Shimano Deore centrelock 12mm bolt through axles.|
|Spokes:||Double Butted Black stainless|
|Front Tyre:||Maxxis Minion DHR II TR EXO 3C 2.4"|
|Rear Tyre:||Maxxis Minion DHR II TR EXO Dual 2.4"|
|Seat Post:||Merida Expert Dropper 30.9mm|
|Chainset:||Race Face Affect 32 teeth with MRP 1x TR upper chainguard|
|Bottom Bracket:||Race Face 92|
|Cassette:||Sunrace CSMX80, 11 speed, 11-50 teeth|
Merida One-Sixty 600 Mountain Bike 2018 - Enduro Full Suspension MTB Reviews
Customer Reviews (1)
After many years away from MTB’ing I decided to return to it and wanted a well designed, high performance and good value enduro bike. I wasn’t particularly fussy about brand but wanted at least 160mm of travel and a dropper post so the Merida One-Sixty 600 was bang on. I rode it at a trail park for the first time recently and it performed brilliantly, flattering my rusty skills. An amazing discount and superb service from Tredz means overall this is a superb purchase.
After many years away from MTB’ing I decided to return to it and wanted a well designed, high performance and good value enduro bike. I wasn’t particularly fussy about brand but wanted at least 160mm of travel and a dropper post so the Merida One-Sixty 600 was bang on. I rode it at a trail park for the first time recently and it performed brilliantly, flattering my rusty skills. An amazing discount and superb service from Tredz means overall this is a superb purchase.Close review