Merida One-Twenty 7.400 650b Mountain Bike 2018 - Full Suspension MTB
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Full Suspension MTB See the latest products
New in Full Suspension MTB
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Fast, agile and fun. The Merida One-Twenty 7.400 27.5” full suspension mountain bike promises an exc... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Fast, agile and fun. The Merida One-Twenty 7.400 27.5” full suspension mountain bike promises an exciting ride at an affordable price.
Constructed from a lightweight 6066 aluminium alloy, the Merida One-Twenty MTB is a lightweight-yet-tough little cookie that can hold its own with much bigger machinery. The sophisticated ‘Float Link’ suspension system allows the rear shock to react to even the smallest lumps and bumps in the trail, giving you complete confidence in the bike’s handling, whether you’re out on a long-distance marathon or shredding at a bike park.
Supplied with 27.5” wheels, the Merida One-Twenty 7.400 is available in frame sizes Small, Medium and Large. If you prefer bikes with larger frames and wheels, the Merida One-Twenty 9.400 29er MTB comes with the same specification and price, and is available in sizes Medium, Large and X Large.
Equipped with an SR Suntour fork & rear shock combination, the Merida One-Twenty full sus MTB gives you 120mm of suspension travel under both wheels, so you can attack rough trails with confidence. You also get a combination of Shimano Deore/XT parts that make up a 2x10 speed drivetrain, so you have all the gears you need for difficult climbs and high-speed descents. Shimano hydraulic disc brakes keep you in control of your speed, with a larger 180mm front brake rotor giving a boost of power.
Smash the trails, but not your piggy bank, with the Merida One-Twenty 7.500 full-sus mountain bike.
- 6066 alloy frame – hydroformed, triple butted & smooth welded for a light & strong chassis
- SR Suntour Unair rear shock keeps the 120mm rear travel in check
- Suntour Raidon-XC fork with 120mm trail-smoothing travel
- Shimano Deore/XT 2x10 speed drivetrain gives a wide range and reliable shifting
- Shimano hydraulic disc brakes give consistent and reliable stopping power
- Sizes: Small (16”), Medium (18”), Large (18”)
- Colour: Black/Green
- The Merida One-Twenty 7.400 mountain bike is available with 0% APR finance
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance on baskets over £99
- UK price match guarantee
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16 point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
|Frame:||Lightweight 6066 aluminium triple butted and hydroformed with ‘Smooth welding’ and internal cable routing. Tapered head tube for precise steering, 142x12 mm rear through axle for rear end stiffness. Floating shock provides 120 mm travel.|
|Fork:||Suntour Raidon-XC LOR DS, 120mm travel, tapered steerer, magnesium lowers|
|Rear Shock:||SR Suntour Unair LOR8|
|Stem:||Merida Expert 3d forged 6061 aluminium, Oversize clamp 7 degree|
|Bars:||Merida Expert CC 740mm wide 10mm rise|
|Front Brake:||Shimano M315 hydraulic disc, 180mm rotors|
|Rear Brake:||Shimano M315 hydraulic disc, 160mm rotors|
|Brake Lever:||Shimano M315|
|Front Mech:||Shimano Deore|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano XT Shadow, 20 speed|
|Shifters:||Shimano Deore 20 speed rapid fire|
|Rims:||Merida Big Nine Comp CC|
|Front Hub:||Shimano centrelock quick release|
|Rear Hub:||Shimano Deore 12mm Boost standard centrelock bolt through axle.|
|Front Tyre:||Maxxis Forekaster 2.35" folding|
|Rear Tyre:||Maxxis Forekaster 2.35" folding|
|Seat Post:||Satori Dropper 31.6mm|
|Chainset:||FSA Alfa drive 36-22 teeth|
|Bottom Bracket:||FSA TH-7420ST Cartridge Bearing|
|Cassette:||Shimano CS-HG50, 10 speed, 11-36|
Occasionally without notice, manufacturers sometimes change product specifications.