Merida One-Twenty 9.800 29" Mountain Bike 2019 - Trail Full Suspension MTB
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Full Suspension MTB See the latest products
New in Full Suspension MTB
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information One of the new breed of trail bikes redefining what a short travel bike is capable of. With a bottom... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
One of the new breed of trail bikes redefining what a short travel bike is capable of. With a bottomless suspension feel, sensitive in the initial hit with a progressive and supportive mid-stroke. Total frame optimisation for 2019 with smart and rattle free internal cable routing. Low standover height, bottle cage mounts, enlarged bearings and easy frame maintenance. Enhanced with a solid component choice the new Merida One-Twenty is a true do-it-all trail bike.
- 6066 Aluminium frame with smart internal cable routing
- Rock Shox Deluxe RL Shock controls the 120mm of rear wheel travel
- Rock Shox Revelation RC Fork with 130mm of trail taming travel
- SRAM GX Eagle 1x12 speed groupset gives a huge ratio for climbing
- Sizes: S, M, L, XL
- Colour: Matt Black/Gloss Black
- The Merida One-Twenty 9.800 29er is available with 0% APR finance
The design considered both riders and mechanics, delivering a playful modern trail bike with a slack head angle, low stand over height and short chain stays which is as easy to maintain. All key bolts can be adjusted from one side of the bike with a Torx 30 key without the need for removing the chain set to access the main pivot bolt.
It’s our most versatile bike, available in 29” wheel in carbon and either 27.5” or 29” in aluminium so it can be used as a fun trail bike or a superfast marathon bike.
Built around a frame made of 6066 series triple butted, hydroformed aluminium tubing with smooth welding. Tapered head tube for precise steering, Boost axle standard for stronger wheels, Smart Entry cable clamping for rattle free running. 3020g – M +/- 3%
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance on baskets over £99
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16 point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
|Frame:||Lite – 6066 series triple butted, hydroformed aluminium tubing with smooth welding. Tapered head tube, Boost axle standard for stronger wheels, Smart Entry cable clamping for rattle free running. 3020g – M +/- 3%|
|Fork:||Rock Shox Revelation RC; Air sprung; 130mm travel; Tapered steerer|
|Rear Shock:||Rock Shox Deluxe RL; lockout|
|Stem:||Merida Expert TR; 35mm long; 0 degrees|
|Bars:||Merida Expert TR, 760mm wide, 20mm rise|
|Front Brake:||Shimano MT-500 hydraulic with Shimano RT56 180mm rotors|
|Rear Mech:||Sram GX Eagle|
|Shifters:||Sram GX Eagle, 12 speed with I-Spec II adapter|
|Rims:||Merida Expert TR; 29mm inner width|
|Front Hub:||Joytech D791SB; Boost standard 15mm bolt through front hub, Joytech D462SB; Boost standard 12mm bolt through|
|Rear Hub:||32 spokes 6-bolts Sram XD|
|Spokes:||Double Butted Black stainless|
|Front Tyre:||Maxxis Minion DHR II; 29" x 2.4"; kevlar bead; TR EXO 3C front and Maxxis Forekaster 29" x 2.35"; kevlar bead; TR EXO Dual|
|Rear Tyre:||Maxxis Minion DHR II; 29" x 2.4"; kevlar bead; TR EXO 3C front and Maxxis Forekaster 29" x 2.35"; kevlar bead; TR EXO Dual|
|Seat Post:||KS LEV Integra; 30.9mm diameter; in line; S 125mm seat post travel - M/L/XL 150mm seat post travel;|
|Saddle:||Merida Expert CC|
|Chainset:||Sram Descendant 6K Eagle; 32 teeth|
|Bottom Bracket:||Sram BB DUB press fit MTB 92|
|Chain:||Sram GX Eagle|
|Cassette:||Sram XG 1275 Eagle; 10-50 teeth; 12 speed|
|Pedals:||Basic Resin Flat|