Merida Reacto 6000 2017 - Road Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Road bikes See the latest products
New in Road bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Slip through the wind with ease. The Merida Reacto 6000 is a carbon aero road bike for rapid all-day... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Slip through the wind with ease. The Merida Reacto 6000 is a carbon aero road bike for rapid all-day cycling.
Developed for the Lampre-Merida race team, the lightweight carbon fibre composite frame features aerodynamically shaped tubes that reduce drag alongside a race riding position so that you can ride faster. The ride is surprisingly smooth for such a dedicated speed machine thanks to the vibration damping Bio-Flax-Fibres that are incorporated into the frame. Nano matrix particles in the resin improves impact resistance while the full internal cable routing and chainstay mounted rear brake further improve the aero properties.
The Shimano Ultegra 2x11 speed drivetrain delivers super-slick shifting and features a semi-compact chainset so you can really get up a head of steam. The rapid rolling Fulcrum Quattro 35 special edition wheels are shod with 25mm tyres for improved cornering grip and smooth rolling.
Ditch the drag to ride faster on the Merida Reacto 6000.
- Aero carbon frame tubes for a more efficient ride
- Bio-Flax-Fibres in the frame for a smooth ride
- Full carbon fork for a smooth ride and precise steering
- Fulcrum Quattro 35 wheels for rapid rolling
- Shimano Ultegra 2x11 speed drivetrain for silky-smooth shifting
- Sizes: XS (47cm), S (50cm), S/M (52cm), M/L (54cm), L (56cm), XL (59cm)
- Colour: Blue/Lime
- The Merida Reacto 6000 is available with 0% APR finance
|Frame:||Aero profiled carbon frame incorporating nano matrix for strength and flax fibres for comfort. Internal cable routing, carbon dropouts and integrated seat clamp. Tapered head tube for precise handling,|
|Fork:||Pro - full carbon with tapered steerer, double chamber technology and direct brake mount|
|Headset:||VP-1318 1-1/8"/1.5" with 15mm neck (OD:48) H:15.7L|
|Stem:||Merida Expert -5 degree with carbon faceplate|
|Bars:||Merida Expert double butted 6061 aluminium compact drop|
|Front Brake:||Shimano 105, direct mount|
|Rear Brake:||Shimano 105, direct mount|
|Brake Lever:||Shimano Ultegra|
|Front Mech:||Shimano Ultegra double|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano Ultegra 11 speed|
|Shifters:||Shimano Ultegra, 22 speed|
|Rims:||Fulcrum Quattro 35 special edition wheelset|
|Front Hub:||Fulcrum Quattro 35 special edition wheelset|
|Rear Hub:||Fulcrum Quattro 35 special edition wheelset|
|Spokes:||Double butted stainless steel aero straight pull|
|Front Tyre:||Continental Grand Sport Race 25mm Kevlar bead|
|Rear Tyre:||Continental Grand Sport Race 25mm Kevlar bead|
|Seat Post:||S-Flex carbon with flip flop head and integrated Di2 battery holder|
|Chainset:||Shimano Ultegra 52-36|
|Chain:||KMC X11, 11 speed|
|Cassette:||Shimano CS-5800, 11 speed,11-28|
Occasionally without notice, manufacturers sometimes change product specifications.