Merida Reacto Dura Ace LTD 2017 - Road Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Road bikes See the latest products
New in Road bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- Show Description Slice through the air. The Merida Reacto DA LTD is a carbon aero road bike for rapid road riding and... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Slice through the air. The Merida Reacto DA LTD is a carbon aero road bike for rapid road riding and racing over any distance.
Developed for the Lampre-Merida race team, the lightweight carbon fibre composite frame features aerodynamically shaped tubes that reduce drag alongside a race riding position so that you can ride faster. The ride is surprisingly smooth for such a dedicated speed machine thanks to the vibration damping Bio-Flax-Fibres that are incorporated into the frame. Nano matrix particles in the resin improves impact resistance while the full internal cable routing and chainstay mounted rear brake further improve the aero properties.
Offering the very best in mechanical shifting the Shimano Dura-Ace 2x11 speed drivetrain is combined with a Rotor 2D noQ semi-compact chainset so you can really put the hammer down. Vision Metron 55 wheels feature deep section rims which further improve the aero properties of the Reacto.
Race faster on the Merida Reacto DA LTD
- Aero carbon frame tubes for a more efficient ride
- Bio-Flax-Fibres in the frame for a smooth ride
- Full carbon fork for a smooth ride and precise steering
- Vision Metron 55 wheels for improved aero performance
- Shimano Dura-Ace 2x11 speed drivetrain for super-slick shifting
- Sizes: XS (47cm), S (50cm), S/M (52cm), M/L (54cm), L (56cm), XL (59cm)
- Colour:Pearl White
- The Merida Reacto DA LTD is available with 0% APR finance
The Merida Reacto Dura Ace LTD 2017 Features are:
Frame: Aero profiled carbon frame incorporating nano matrix for strength and flax fibres for comfort. Internal cable routing, carbon dropouts and integrated seat clamp. Tapered head tube for precise handling,
Fork: Pro - full carbon with tapered steerer, double chamber technology and direct brake mount
Headset: FSA NO.47CF 1-1/8"/1.5" W/H2165(OD:48/H:14.4mm) H:15.7L
Bars: FSA Gossamer double butted 6066 aluminium with compact drop
Stem: FSA Gossamer 3d forged 6061 aluminium -6 degrees
Front Mech: Shimano Dura Ace double
Rear Mech: Shimano Dura Ace 11 speed
Shifters Shimano Dura Ace, 22 speed
Chainset: Rotor 2D noQ 52-36
Bottom Bracket: BB386
Cassette: Shimano CS-6800, 11 speed,11-28
Chain: KMC X11EL, 11 speed
Front Brake: Shimano Ultegra, direct mount
Rear Brake: Shimano Ultegra, direct mount
Rims: Vision Metron 55mm deep full carbon
Front Hub: Sealed cartridge bearings, 17mm axle diameter
Rear Hub: Sealed cartridge bearings, 17mm axle diameter
Spokes: Aero bladed, 18 radial front and 21 (2:1 ratio) rear
Tyres: Continental Grand Sport Race 25mm Kevlar bead Front, Continental Grand Sport Race 25mm Kevlar bead Rear
Seatpost: S-Flex carbon with flip flop head and integrated Di2 battery holder
Pedals: Not Included