Merida Ride 300 2017 - Road Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Road bikes See the latest products
New in Road bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- Show Description With a high quality aluminium frame, advanced comfort features and optimised geometry the Merida Rid... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
With a high quality aluminium frame, advanced comfort features and optimised geometry the Merida Ride 300 road bike is ready to tackle endurance rides and sportives. Ride further for longer.
At the heart of the Ride road bike is a lightweight, stiff and strong aluminium frame with butted tube walls to shave extra weight off the frame. Flex Stays are designed to offer vertical compliance to soak up vibrations while staying laterally rigid for efficient power transfer.
Geometry is optimised for endurance road cycling with a slightly shorter top tube and longer headtube that create a more comfortable upright riding position so your muscles stay fresher for longer.
Upfront a carbon fork, matched to a tapered steerer improve steering precision while the carbon absorbs extra road shock. The Ride 300 sportive road bike comes with a reliable Shimano Tiagra 2x10 speed drivetrain and a wide range of gear options so you can take on varied terrain with confidence.
- Lightweight, triple butted aluminium frame
- Flex Stays soak up road vibrations
- Full carbon fork for precise steering and added comfort
- Shimano Tiagra 2x10 speed drivetrain provides a wide gear range
- Sizes: 47cm, 50cm, 52cm, 54cm, 56cm, 59cm
- Colour: Black
- The Merida Ride 300 is available with 0% APR finance
The Merida Ride 300 2017 Features are:
Frame: Sportif geometry 6066 triple butted and formed aluminium frame with a tapered head tube for confidence inspiring handling. Smooth welding and internal cable routing.
Fork: Full carbon with tapered carbon steerer
Headset: FSA NO.57/61BP 1-1/8"/1.5" With H2246A 15mm gloss black neck H:20.2L:22.3L
Bars: Merida Expert double butted 6061 aluminium compact drop
Stem: Merida Expert 3d forged 6061 aluminium - 5 degrees
Front Mech: Shimano Tiagra double
Rear Mech: Shimano Tiagra 10 speed
Shifters Shimano Tiagra, 20 speed
Chainset: Shimano Tiagra 50-34
Bottom Bracket: Shimano Octalink
Cassette: Shimano CS-HG500, 10 speed,11-32
Chain: KMC X10, 10 speed
Front Brake: Merida Comp
Rear Brake: Merida Comp
Rims: Merida Comp SL 24mm rim profile
Front Hub: Merida sealed bearing 28 hole quick release
Rear Hub: Merida sealed bearing 28 hole quick release
Spokes: Black stainless steel
Tyres: Maxxis Detonator 25mm Kevlar bead Front, Maxxis Detonator 25mm Kevlar bead Rear
Seatpost: Merida Expert carbon 27.2mm with 15mm lay back
Pedals: Not Included