Merida Ride 5000 2016 - Road Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Road bikes See the latest products
New in Road bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information With its high-quality lightweight carbon fibre frame the Merida Ride Disc 5000 is a rapid endurance ... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
With its high-quality lightweight carbon fibre frame the Merida Ride Disc 5000 is a rapid endurance road bike. Endurance road geometry and compliance features will enable you to ride faster for longer.
The Ride 5000 is built around a Pro carbon frame that is stiff, lightweight and has some impressive endurance features built in. Flex Stays in the rear triangle allow vertical compliance for improved traction on rough roads. Flax fibres are also built into the rear stays as they have excellent vibration absorption properties improving comfort on long rides.
The full carbon fork also has compliance built in to match that of the rear for stable and predictable handling on less than perfect road surfaces.
The Shimano Ultegra 11 speed drivetrain, combined with a compact chainset, provides silky smooth shifting over a wide range of gears.
The Merida Ride 5000 provides that perfect balance between speed and comfort to bring out your best performance whatever the challenge.
- Pro carbon frame with Flex Stays for a more comfortable ride
- Full carbon fork offers balanced compliance
- Shimano Ultegra gears offer silky smooth shifting
- Fulcrum Racing 7 wheels for fast rolling performance
- Sizes: 47cm. 50cm, 52cm, 54cm, 56cm, 59cm
- The Merida Ride 5000 is available with 0% APR finance
The Merida Ride 5000 2016 Features are:
Frame: Pro carbon frame with flex stays, Nano matrix and flax fibres. Tapered head tube, carbon dropouts and internal cable routing
Fork: Full carbon fork with tapered steerer - Superlite with f-flex technology
Headset: Big Conoid S-bearing neck pro
Bars: FSA Gossamer - oversize clamp - compact drop
Stem: Merida Pro - oversize clamp - carbon face plate - 5 degree
Front Mech: Shimano Ultegra
Rear Mech: Shimano Ultegra
Shifters Shimano Ultegra
Chainset: Shimano RS500 50-34
Bottom Bracket: Shimano RS500
Cassette: Shimano 5800 11-32
Chain: KMC X11
Front Brake: Shimano R561
Rear Brake: Shimano R561
Rims: Fulcrum Racing 7 wheelset
Front Hub: Fulcrum Racing 7 wheelset
Spokes: Fulcrum Racing 7 wheelset
Tyres: Continental Grand Sport Race 25c Kevlar bead Front Continental Grand Sport Race 25c Kevlar bead Rear
Seatpost: Merida Carbon - 15mm lay back 27.2mm