Merida Ride Disc 300 2016 - Road Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Road bikes See the latest products
New in Road bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- Show Description With a high quality aluminium frame the Merida Ride Disc 300 is an endurance road bike, with technic... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
With a high quality aluminium frame the Merida Ride Disc 300 is an endurance road bike, with technical features that reduce fatigue on long rides over uneven road surfaces. Ride further for longer.
The lightweight aluminium frame has profiled seat and chainstays that are shaped specifically to absorb road vibrations while still maintaining excellent lateral stiffness for efficient power transfer. Endurance road geometry provides a comfortable and efficient riding position.
The full carbon fork is disc specific and features a bolt through axle and double chambers which increase strength and stiffness.
Disc brakes provide reliable stopping power in all weather conditions so that you can control your speed with confidence.
The Shimano Tiagra 2x10 speed drivetrain provides slick shifting over a wide range of gears so that you can ride all the gradients on your route with confidence.
- Lightweight, triple butted aluminium frame with Flex Stays for a comfortable ride.
- Full carbon fork for precise steering and added comfort
- Shimano Tiagra 2x10 speed drivetrain provides a wide gear range
- Disc brakes provide consistent stopping power in all weather conditions
- Sizes: 47cm. 50cm, 52cm, 54cm, 56cm, 59cm
- The Merida Ride Disc 300 is available with 0% APR finance
The Merida Ride Disc 300 2016 Features are:
Frame: 6066 Triple butted and formed aluminium frame with tapered head tube, smooth welding, and internal cable routing
Fork: Full carbon tapered fork with internal cable routing, 15mm through axle and double chamber technology
Headset: Big Conoid S-bearing neck pro
Bars: Merida - oversize clamp - compact drop
Stem: Merida Pro - oversize clamp - 5 degree
Front Mech: Shimano Tiagra
Rear Mech: Shimano Tiagra
Shifters Shimano Tiagra
Chainset: FSA Gossamer 50-34
Bottom Bracket: FSA Gossamer - Mega Exo
Cassette: Shimano HG500 11-32
Chain: KMC X10
Front Brake: TRP Spyre mechanical disc 160mm rotors
Rear Brake: TRP Spyre mechanical disc 160mm rotors
Rims: Merida Comp disc rims - 22mm deep
Front Hub: 15mm front
Spokes: Black stainless
Tyres: Maxxis Detonator 25c Kevlar bead Front Maxxis Detonator 25c Kevlar bead Rear
Seatpost: Merida Comp - 12mm lay back 27.2mm