Merida Ride Juliet 100 Womens 2016 - Road Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
New Product There's a newer version of this product now available...
Recommended alternatives We've found some more items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Road bikes See the latest products
New in Road bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- Show Description A women’s endurance road bike the Merida Ride Juliet 100 is built for long rides on less than perfec... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
A women’s endurance road bike the Merida Ride Juliet 100 is built for long rides on less than perfect road surfaces. A relaxed riding position and comfort features will enable you to ride further for longer.
The lightweight 6066 aluminium frame has advanced technical features (including triple butted tubes) not normally found on a bike at this price point. Flex Stays in the rear triangle allow some vertical compliance, for a more comfortable ride, while remaining stiff horizontally for efficient power transfer and predictable handling.
The top tube is slightly shorter and head tube longer than a pure women’s road race bike. This provides a slightly more upright riding position keeping you comfortable in the saddle for longer.
The full carbon fork also absorbs road vibrations adding comfort on rough road surfaces.
The Shimano 2x8 speed drivetrain offers a wide range of gears so that you can take on all the gradients on your route with confidence.
- Triple butted aluminium frame offers a lightweight ride
- Women’s endurance geometry is comfortable on long rides
- Flex Stays absorb road vibrations giving a more comfortable ride
- Full carbon fork provides precise steering control and added comfort
- Sizes: 44cm, 50cm, 52cm
- The Merida Ride Juliet 100 Women’s is available with 0% APR finance
The Merida Ride Juliet 100 Womens 2016 Features are:
Frame: 6066 Triple butted and formed aluminium frame with tapered head tube, smooth welding, and internal cable routing
Fork: Full carbon fork with tapered steerer - Comp
Headset: Big Conoid semi neck pro
Bars: Merida - oversize clamp - compact drop
Stem: Merida Comp - oversize clamp - 6 degree
Front Mech: Shimano Claris
Rear Mech: Shimano Sora
Shifters Shimano Claris
Chainset: FSA Tempo 50-34
Bottom Bracket: FSA Tempo
Cassette: Sunrace CS-8S 11-32
Chain: Chain 8s
Front Brake: Dual Pivot
Rear Brake: Dual Pivot
Rims: Merida Comp 20mm deep
Front Hub: Alloy quick release
Rear Hub: Alloy quick release
Spokes: Black+white stainless
Tyres: Maxxis Detonator 25c Kevlar bead Front Maxxis Detonator 25c Kevlar bead Rear
Seatpost: Merida Comp - 12mm lay back 27.2mm